Young Avengers

Present Time

Nick Fury's P.O.V

"Director Fury are gamma radar picked up a wave of huge radiation expanding across the continent." Agent Maria Hills said

"Where"

"In Cleveland , Ohio. Should I dispatch a team to figure out the reasons to the interference?"

"No. Show me the gamma radar sensors." A green screen of North America popped up in front of me. It zoomed in on Ohio, and a red dot appeared in the center, it slowly started expanding."Is this the rate that it is accelerating at?"

"Yes sir"

"How much time do we have to stop the expansion rate before it cloaks the entire continent?" I heard her barking orders at people to find our deadline.

"3 months sir. I strongly suggest we dispatch a team"

"Pull up the Avengers offspring files" The radar screen went away and six photos popped up. It zoomed in on the first picture, a girl with reddish brown hair and brown eyes.

"Victoria Salt Stark. Child of Anthony Edward Stark (A.K.A Iron Man) owner of Stark industries and C.E.O of Stark Industries Virginia 'Pepper' Potts. Age 20, current residence; a mansion in San Fransisco. Graduated M.I.T and Harvard University at age 13. Known charge of breaking and entering at her own home" I turned around and looked at her and we both said "Stark". I looked at the second picture, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Magnar Thorson. Son of Thor and Jane Foster. Age 20, current residence; Asgard. No further reports." Next was a set of twins. A boy and girl. Both with green eyes and brown hair.

"Evelina and Eric Barton. Children of Natasha Alianovna Romanoff Barton (A.K.A Black Widow) and Clint Francais Barton (A.K.A  Hawkeye). Both age 18. Current residence; condo in Flushing Queens. Both graduates in Laguardia Performing Arts and The Training Academy in ... S.H.I.E.L.D."

"What?" How were they in training here and we didn't know about it.

"Sir they were in are internship division." That explains it.

"Avin Rogers. Child of Steve Rogers (A.K.A Captain America) and Ameria Rogers. Age 16. Current residence; ranch in North Carolina. No further Intel." He was blonde with purple eyes.

"Last is Elizabeth Banner. Age 14. Current residence; Juvenile Delinquent Center. Has a violent history including battery, assault, and murder charges."

"Why the murder?"

"She accidently snapped a kids spine, killing him."

"Bring them in"

"