Avengers Assemble

20 years ago...

Malibu California

Tony's P.O.V

"Mr Stark, colonel James Rhodes is at the front door. Should I send him in.?" JARVIS said through the intercom.

"Yeah just tell him that I'm with my babies,  but don't send him to the bedroom Pepper is freshening up after last nights activities." I said with a smirk. I heard JARVIS greet Rhody. I finished screwing in the last bolt to my new creation. I heard the sound of numbers being punched into to the screen and door open.

"Hey Rhody."

"Hello Tony" he said with his military voice on.

"What happened this time. Aircraft exploded? Guns got jammed? If this about talking to the soldiers about the dangers of yeast infections again I will-"

"No Tony, Pepper asked me to give this to you."

"You know I don't like being handed things."

"Then here" He threw a white stick on the table and left. So he walks into my house, goes army, throws something at me, and leaves. Some friend, I thought sarcastically. I went over to the stick and picked it up. There was a small digital screen with a blue line on it. The label read Acculear. A pregnancy test, why would would Rhodey give me this..." Realization hit me.

"PEPPER!"

Unidentified whereabouts

Natasha's P.O.V

I lay in bed staring at the two rings on my left hand. I can't believe this happened. Clint and I are now married. The wedding was beautiful but of course was only open to our team and S.H.I.E.L.D agents and personal only but it was amazing. Fury had bought us both a smaller bow set and two training handguns. I still don;t know why he got us that but I dismissed it. Stark got us a house in San Fransisco, Banner got me a yoga mat for when I feel stressed (of course he would know), Steve got us a replica of his first shield and said it was for good luck, Thor brought me an enchanted stone which radiates something of a truth force field which forces a person to tell the truth and he got Clint an enchanted quiver that will never run out of arrows. After the wedding Clint brought us to Vegas were we... celebrated. My thoughts were interupted by Clint knocking on the door.

"Hey" he said

"What just happened?"

"Tasha, I think you know what happened. We had-"

"I know what happened I just cannot believe it." I said looking down at the ring. I never showed my emotions to people, but here I am practically spilling my guts out. My vision started to get blurry as I blinked back tears.

"Hey don't cry. I told you we will go through everything together, and I meant it."

"What if I'm pregnant. I don't think I'm ready to have a baby yet, what if I'm a bad mother. I don't want to be like my mother, what if-" he shushed me by putting his finger on my lips.

"You'll be a great mother, I won't let our child become a Russian spy, at least not at a young age anyway" I shot him a glare "Plus you'll have me there to help you and vice versa. Okay?" I took in the words he just said. He was right at some point in the conversation, maybe all of it. But one thing still remained.

"I love you" I said

"I love you" He said smiling