Chapter Two - The Quest for Bigfoot

I was awake before everyone as usual, walking outside and stretching my arms and legs. There was birds that chirped their songs as they flew tree by tree. I started jogging around, not really making a goal. I saw Ms. Reporter come outside the cabin door yawning and all. I jogged back towards the cabin.

"Morning." I greeted.

Yawning, "Morning."

"I had a weird dream last night." She said.

"Really? What was it about?"

"It was actually about you."

"Oh. More to know about I guess. Hey what's your name?"

"Natalie."

"Cool. You wanna walk around with me Natalie and talk?"

"That's what I'm up early for."

We strolled around the woods at silence at first. I keep looking at Natalie to say something because she was usually the one that asked questions.

"So what was your dream last night about me?" I asked.

"Well," She started. "There was this really hot guy and I was kinda jealous because he wanted you but you didn't want him."

I felt one of my eyebrows rise up.

"So this guy was supposedly like really in love with you but you kept pushing him back and then suddenly when we were at the bonfire he kidnapped you and I was the only one that noticed."

"Interesting. I hope this guy isn't a werewolf?"

Her body tensed.

"Is he really?"

"It's just a dream."

"Yeah I know but with all the werewolf talk, don't you think you are dreaming it all?"

"Maybe, maybe not, but it's not unusual with me to dream something that will happen."

"What are you saying? Are you like one of those people that have premonitions or something like that?"

She shrugged.

I sighed. Maybe this girl was just plain crazy. "So do you think your dream will come true? Maybe tonight?"

"Hey, I'm just dreaming. Don't blame me if it happens or not." She said putting her hand up in surrender mode.

"Okay well, the others are about to wake up, we should get back. I guess I'll have to keep an eye open. Thanks for the warning."

******

The girls were in for a usual hike. Ms. Anne came with us, mainly to help me supervise the kids. I've known Anne for a long time and she is a very nice person, but don't ever get on her bad side.

"Hey Anne." I said.

She turned her head, "Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question? It's a little personal."

"Sure, anything sweetie. We're not strangers."

"Well, I'm a little curious about your scar. " I said a little uneasy. "How did it happen?"

"A wolf attack me." She said plain and void of emotions.

"Oh. Just a normal wolf right?"

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Seemed pretty normal to me."

"Okay thanks." I said running off.

That totally worked out. I need to end this werewolf madness.