Horror house? It's me you're scared of

Broken windows, cellar doors, this is what

I've been looking for. The horror house

is my joy. Lock me up, pin me down

I think I'm turning into a clown.

Nothing can stop me now,

I'm embracing this horror house

Everywhere I look I see reflections

of me, I swear it's all I see so just

leave me because I'm completely

at ease. This is me the horror house

sleaze.

--------------------------------------------

Oh don't go

was is something I said,

something I did? Who in

the hell told you to run this

town into its burning ground?

Where did you go?

The memory of you isn' t there anymore. I'm glad

in a sad way that you're gone.

You never built me up but you sure as hell tore me down. You stripped me to my filthy bones. Some say I'm the one to blame. That they told me you'd just eat me and you did, emotions and all so I guess you're the one laughing now, right? Wrong.

---------------------------------

Death is a beautiful sinful thing,

With a crook of its wicked finger it will bring you a temporary peace. With its spider webbed teeth it steals your ease that you thought, would cause you to dream such pleasant things. It wraps it's rotting bones around your disintegrating core and laughs as you struggle and yell no more.

---------------------------------

Oh how you wrap yourself around me, your memory is killing me. You're everywhere I go, your song is singing melodys in my head. It hurts to the point I want to rip my heart out. In the songs I hear all I see is you and me and for the first time I can't breathe. So you know what just kill me, I aim to please so do as you wish so maybe I could finally be free of everything that you darkned with your bad boy ease. My innocence is no longer here it left with you dear leaving me bear. I don't think I can take much more of your memory over pour.

------------------------------------

I stopped loving you the day I met you

With you pretty brown eyes and menacing disguise. You wrecked my heart with your beautifully stunned lies. They were tantalizing and all consuming, it was hard to see through the facade you used all the time. I wanted to be loved, for the shadows to go away and for a week you kept them at bay and then they ate me, broke me into a worthless mess of brokenness and new insecurities. So thank you, you nimble tongued witch, even the thought of you makes me itch.