A Dangerous Choice

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I'm Natsu Dragneel. A journalist, and a Fire Dragon Slayer with magic. Please don't tell anyone. No one knows about this.

I lived to tell the tales of entering creepy houses, scary mansions and a haunted school. I barely escaped with a breath of my life...

Being a journalist is hard work, because we have to go to the most craziest and haunted places you could never imagine, and also write down all you've seen, while you try to escape the place.

Luck was always by my side, because every time to Tried to run, to escape, I always did in the end.

Even so, I've always imagined my death if I couldn't found a exit.

I tried not to think about it. It scares me if I couldn't live.

I've always dreaded the day when I am going to investigate some haunted places, and have to write everything down.

But, yay for me, because today is when my whole life became a wreck.

-----

"No! There's no way I'm doing this!"

Lisanna pouted. The white haired girl waved a letter in my face. "Buuttt Natsu-channn! You absolutely have to! You can't deny this letter!"

"She's right, you can't do anything." I turned around and glared at my friend, Erza. She met my glare calmly, without flinching. "This is for you to do it, and whatever you do, you can't run away from it."

I am more nervous now. I grabbed the mocking paper and skimmed through it quickly. "B-but it clearly said that is for Mira-chan!" Oh, I forgot about this. Mira is my cousin, and she's the reason why I'm a journalist. She's one herself too.

"Mira is unwell today, and she had caught onto some sort of sickness, and that leaves you to clear things up in her place. You're her cousin, after all."

"B-but! This journey took place on one of the most dangerous place ever! You may even not see me alive after I took this!"

"Oh for God's sake. Don't be so dramatic. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Its easy for you to say that!"

Erza walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Hey, believe me, you can get out of this, alive and living well. You always have. Just have faith."

I wouldn't admit it, but It helps me calm down. A little though.

"Fine, I'll take this stupid sh*t. I'll probably be dead today, in a few hours."

"Nonsense. I wish you luck. Don't die so easily!"

"How easy of you to say that." I mumble to myself as I entered my car, and shut the door behind me. I drove away, my mind ranting up a storm.

(Erza's P.O.V)

"That went so quickly."

Lisanna nodded, slumping over the agent's desk with a sigh of content. "I really hope Natsu get out of this alive." There was worry in her tone. This confuses me. "What's there to worry about?"

"The Abandoned Asylum. It's been long forgotten since people stopped caring about it. All of a sudden, when no one suspects or even think about it, A foolish person went in there. A day later, police discovers a corspe. It's no longer resembles any human body. It's head was sliced off cleanly, and his limbs were all separated from the parts when it's joined together. After that day, more and more people are getting killed. Some heads we're even chopped into halves. Rumour spread, saying that a maniac still lives in there, killing people who even lay a finger on his lair."

This is a lot to take in. I was horrified and scared beyond words. I just literally sent Natsu to his Deathbed. Oh no. F*ck. What if Natsu dies or something?! He can't! He's been my childhood friend until now. He can't die! No!

As If she can read my thoughts, Lisanna nodded, solemnly. "We just send Natsu off to death. But, I believe that he could make it out, alive."

I nodded, feeling helpless.

Natsu, please don't die there. I need you here.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I got out of my car, and looked around in awe. The Dreaded place is here. One of my greatest fears.

Okay, Natsu. You can do this. Nothing will kill you. Nothing.

I nodded, feeling much more confident.

Because I'm a Fire Dragon slayer. I have magic a normal human being could ever fear of: Being burned alive.

Casting one more, longing look at the outside, I sighed. Let's do this sh*t.

I bit my lip, before I climbed up the stairs to the entrance of the Asylum. Every instinct is screaming at me, to run, to turn away, but I know I have to do this.

For Mira's sake.

I mean, YOLO right?

I held my breath, and entered the abandoned building.

(Gray's P.O.V)

The loud scream faded away, as the body slumped down into a pool of blood. I grinned, proud of my work. His head is twisted 180°, and I stabbed him, more than I can count.

Because this guy is a journalist.

And I absolutely hate journalists.

They disgusts me. People should have their own privacy, you know! They could have just leave me to kill other people, and they could have pushed their noses out of my business.

My clothes is soaked with blood. Not that I care, since I almost never changed. I straightened up, and my nose caught a whiff of a sence in here, very close to this room. I growled. Oh, another journalist. Fantastic. More people to kill, more fun for me then.

I stood there, waiting for the person to come closer. When at last, the sence hovered dangerously close to the door, I could almost detect the metallic sounds of a camcorder. One of the most nosy ones.

I leaned against the door's behind, trying to stay hidden. When she, it's a female, came cautiously into the room, I felt almost sorry for her, because she is a girl, but I had to do this.

She gasp in horror at the body, her blond hair moving. Her brown eyes darted side to side, and she whimpered in fear. I inched closer, and whispered into her ear, "Hello and Goodbye for the first and last time." and stabbed her. In the chest.

More blood splattered across my shirt and pants, spraying my face as well, much to my distaste, and she rasped out something incredibly softly. What I didn't expect, was a loud scream rang out. It sounded male.

I glanced to the doorway, gripping my kinfe tightly. There, standing there, was a salmon haired guy. I couldn't see his face clearly. But I know, is that he has a nice voice.

"LUCY! NOOO!"

{A/N}
Lallalala, there goes my new chapter XD it's horrible, I know, but just, try and bear with me like what I did in Forgotten Memories XD

I got this idea from a horror game called Outlast. Try it, it's as scary as hell, I nearly shat my pants. XD

It must have been a shock to you guys out there to expect me to write a new book so early, but believe me, I've had this idea since I'm in the middle of Forgotten Memories XD

Don't worry, the rest of the book will turn out more better than my first book.

It's gonna end either Natsu got killed, or He and Gray became a couple, which is quite unbelievable, let's face it, a murderer and a journalist? But, I'm determined not to spoil the whole book for you guys, so I'll try to make it end in a good one.

Bye bye!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!