Chapter 1

An - hey guys this is my first fanfic, and I'm only going to put up one chapter for now so I hope you guys enjoy the book

My name is Percy Jackson and I had saved the gods two times. I had the girl of my dreams Annabeth. So life was great, until he came to camp and ruined my life. His name is Shawn O'neil, he's ol' Drama Queen's kid. He started to take all of my friends away from me, he start with Grover. He told Grover that I had broken his wooden pipes, then it was the stolls saying that it was me that took all of their pranking stuff. He did this with all of my friends so the only friend I had left was my girlfriend Annabeth. But after a few week Annabeth started to distance herself from me, so I Iris messaged Athena and asked if I could propose to Annabeth. She told me that if I wanted to marry her daughter I had to go do the twelve labours of Hercules. So the next day I went to Annabeth's cabin to tell her something. 

"I have to go on a quest for the gods and I will be back in a few months." I told her

"Which God?" She asked. but I couldn't tell her it was her mother, so I just kissed her and said that I had to go. So we hugged for a few minutes and then I left. A few months later I had finished all twelve labours for Athena and she gave a ring. She told me that it was made by Hephaestus him self. After that Athena flashed me on top of half-blood hill and I made me way to the Athena cabin. When I got there I knocked a few times and after a minute or two the door opened. The person who answered the door was Melcolm and he look scared for some reason so I shrugged it off. 

"Hi Melcolm have you seen Annabeth?" I asked in a joyful voice

" um....ah....try the beach and Percy Im sorry. " and then he closed the door right away. After he closed the door I made my way towards the beach, when I got there I seen two people there kissing. I thought the girl was some Aphrodite girl but i was wrong. When they stopped kissing I hid behind a bush, to listen to what they were saying.

 "when are you going to break up with that weakling Annabeth?"

"I'll do it when he gets back to camp. Haha imagine how his face would look when I do it." she said in a mocking way. After I herd those word I had enough so I came out of my hiding spot and stood in front of then while they were kissing again. When the saw that there was someone was standing in front of them they stopped. 

"Why?" I asked with a trembling voice. Annabeth gasped 

"Percy this isn't what it look likes." She said frantically.

"Annabeth? Why would you do this to me and to think that I was going to propose to you?! I went to tarturus  and back for you. I even got your mother's blessing but I guess you don't feel the same way." I left before I could get a response but I could hear Annabeth crying. I went to my cabin, packed all of the essentials and left camp half-blood.

An - so what do you guys think? Please comment and vote.