Chapter 5

Percy's pov
            When I finished looking in the mirror, I asked if the cloaked figures could reveal them selves. They looked at chaos for permission and he granted it, the first person to revel them selves was a male. "My name is delta, but you may know me as Luke." I was surprised that Luke was alive, the next person was a female. "My name is beta but you may know me as Zoë." Then everyone else went and I was surprised that they're all alive. These people are Bianca, Charlie, and Selena(A/N did I spell her name right). When they finish telling me what they have been doing here, chaos asked Zoe if she could give me a tour of the place.
~~~~~~~~~time lapse cause I'm lazy😜~~~~~~~~
       The last stop of the tour was my room and when I opened the door, ok let me be honest with you my room look boring. I must've made a face because Zoe was laughing, when she finished laughing she told me to think of what I want in my room and it will appear.  When I finished my room I went to my bed and was about to fall asleep when Zoe jumped on the bed.  "If it's ok with you I was wondering why you are here." That question made me tense for a few seconds. I after those few seconds I told her what happened to me on earth. She looked she wanted to go there and attack her, I found it odd that she wanted to do that but I also found it nice that she cares about me.
(2000 chaos years, 200 earth years)
           It's been 2000 years since I left earth and life is going great. Over those years Zoe and I became close and then Zoe and I started dating. We trained together, we had each others back in battles.  So I want to propose to Zoe today and I hope she says yes. Anyway I'm on my way to dad's office ( he wanted me to call him that's since I'm his heir), when I got there he looked like he wanted to go and hide in a corner. When I sat in a chair in front of his desk, and asked "Why have you called me to your office father?"
"Um.....son I have another mission for you....."
"That's great I don't see why your so tense about." I said as I cut him off mid sentence.
"Ah I wasn't finished Percy. Your mission is on earth there is another war, and you and the elite soldiers are going to help the gods." As he finished his sentence he was waiting for my reaction to the news. "WHAT!! Father why must I go back to that horrible place?!"
"Because your sister Gaia is rising and your brothers Erebus, Pontus, Ourea, Tartarus, and Hydrus are with her along with your sisters Thesis, Ananke. This is why I must send you back to earth."
"Oh well when you put it like that I guess I should help." I sigh in frustration and ask father a question.  "What about my other siblings?" 
"They have agreed to help you in this war."
"Good because We're going to need all the help we can get. Also when do we leave?"
"You leave in 30 minutes. Make sure you have everything you need son."
With that I left my father's office and I head to my room. As I walk there I tell everyone to pack for the mission.