new to town

"Hey, mom, can i go visit the neighbors?" I asked as i saw three kids playing in a yard next door with pets like mine.
"Just take kit with you. You havent taken her on a walk since we moved." I nodded and as soon as i opened the front door, kit was by my side. I picked her up and left to meat the neighbors.
As soon as i was at the neighbors front door i knocked on it and a few moments later, a brown haired lady answered it. "Hello. Im kami. I just moved in next door."
"Well nice to meet you. Would you like to come in and play with the others out back?" She asked and i nodded.
"I would like that." And me amd kit went in and she led us to the back door and opened it for us.
"Max, rex, zoe, you have a visitor." The kids looked at me and then at my pet.
"Im kami. What are your names?" I asked.
"Im max." The brown haired boy said.
"Im rex." The blonde boy said.
"And im zoe. Nice to meet you, this is paris." She refered to her pet.
"This is ace." Rex said refering to his pet.
"And this is chomp." Max said trying to get his pet to stop biting him. His pet looked like mine but mine wasnt yellow but a redish orange.
"This is kit." I said petting kits head. She then jumped off the porch and went up to rex and when he pet her she bit is hand and then licked his hand. I smiled. She likes him. Thats good.
"Kit looks like chomp, foesnt she max?" Zoe asked.
"Hey, she does." After that i joined them in the grass and ace was the first of their pets to greet me. I smiled as i pet him. Next was chomp and paris. Chomp bit my hand a bit and paris didnt and let me pet her.
"Kami, where did you come from?" Max asked.
"I came from north america. The north west to be more specific." I replied.
"Aince you just moved here, you havent been to very many places then have you?" Zoe asked me. I shook my head.
"Only a few places. Anyway, how did you meet ace, paris and chomp?" I asked.
"Long story." They said in sync.
"If you tell me then i will tell you how i met kit." And after that they told me that they met chomp in a forest and paris and aces cards were delivered by mail.
"I mey kit when i was getting something for my mom and when i saw a huge crowd, i went to the front and saw her. She seemed to be scared until she looked at me. And when she turned into a card after i led her away from the crowd, i knew i wouldnt be able to see her but my mom made it so i could."
"So your mom knows about the dinosaurs?" Zoe asked me. I nodded.
"She isnt that big on dinosaurs but she likes to test her inventions and she saw it as a perfect opportunity to test this out." I pulled my controler like dinosaur handler out of my hoody pocket. And thats when she decided to message me.
"Kami, you havent forgotten that you have to unpack have you?" She asked.
"So you dont want me to make friends anymore? And i havemt forgotten and i will in a bit. Kit and i made new friends."
"Lete see them." She sighed. I let her meet max, rex and zoe first and them ace, chomp and paris. She had a glint in her eyes that happened when i showed her kits card.
"Why do you jave that evil glint?" I asked nervously.
"Why dont you bring your friends over smetime for me to meet them in person? After you unpack that is."
"Would you guys want to come over later? My house is right next door." And them maxs mom came out and told max that his room was a mess and that my mom wanted me to come home. I nodded and said my goodbys and surprizingly kit didnt want to go. She was chasing ace around. I then called her and she came to me and we left.
When i got home, my mom told me that my room was the first door to the right. I did as told and this room was bigger than the one i had before. I unpacked my many books on dinosaurs and of course, technology. I saw that my other boxes were near the window and when i was about to grab one of the boxes, i saw something stuck between the window itself and the window sill. I opened it and grabbed it and it looked like a card, and it had a lightning symbol on it. I turned kit back into a card and the cards went together. I wonder how two cards that go together would get seperated like that. I went to my mom and showed her.
"So your telling me that when you got kit, she didnt have a move card and when you walked by your window you saw it and grabbed it?" She asked as she was rummaging through a box.
"Pretty much. Anyway, why did you choose for us to move here?"
"Im gonna be working with a lady called reace. She said that she would need my help with things called dino holders. Im guessing thats what those kids had. And i guess its supposed to be a veriation of your dino controler. And that reminds me, i found these in your old yearbook. Anyway, unlike dino holders, your dino controler can have up to five dinosaurs out and if they battle, you will have to put three of the dinosaurs back into the cards." She said while handing me the cards. They were three of them and they were pteranadons. I remember them. I thought that they were just trading cards when i found them. And i was proven wronge when i got kit. "How long did you have those pteranadons?" She asked.
"A while. Lets see ehat they look like when they are small." I then swiped each card and they looked alike. And then i swiped kits card and when she saw them she was about to chase them when i grabbed her.
"Seems like kit doesnt like them."
"I know she is ok with other dinosaurs because she didnt want to leave when it was time to go. And for names... where did they go?" I looked around and they had flown off and were on my bed. "Tera, grim, and arus. Tera move to the left, grim move backwards and arus move to the left." They followed my directions. And then grim flew to my head, tera flew to my left sholder and arus flew to my right sholder. And then grim was about to snap at kit so i put kit down and then they started to go after me. "Hey! I didnt think this would happen! Mom! The pteranadons are being mean to me!" I yelled as i them back into their cards.
"Where are they?"
"Cards. They are mean!"
"Seems like i need a dino controler then, huh."
"Keep them but im keeping arus and tera. You can have grim. He is the leader."
"By the way, we should head over to the lab soon. Reace is gonna want to see your dino controler so you have to come along." I nodded and went to unpack more of my things. When my mom told me that it was time to leave i ran to the front door with kit following.