first day at school and meeting him

When i got up, i showed my mom the stegasaurus and she was impressed. "Anyway, how was your stay with rome?"
"Same as the other sleep overs we had but with three other people and dinosaurs." I said.
"And get ready for school. And wear something thats not your normal attire."
"Fine." Then went to my room and changed into a long sleeved shirt that was black with a white cat on it, and jeans and i put my hair in a pony tail and put on my combat boots that i always wear. "Better?" I asked.
"Much. Get in the car. We're leaving for your new school and leave kit here. If you do bring her, keep her in her card." I sighed and put it in her card and put the c.troller in my back pocket and hrabbed my bookbag and got in my moms car and we left.
When i got in my class, i saw max rex and zoe and then the teacher, a girl who looked no older than zoe, had me introduce myself. "Im kami mirai and im from america. Nice to be in your class." And then i was told to sit by zoe. I wasnt realy paying much attention to the class but i would jot things down by habit and i was just wondwring when i could het out of this borng old class room. I was just thinking of a name for my new stegasaurus. I was thinking about the name that rome gave her. The name he gave her was strange but she was strange. The name she gave her was from where he was from and the name was Venice. Maybe. And then i was called on and she asked if i could tell her what she was teaching. I told her and she had me sit back down.
When it was time for lunch, i sat with the gang and i told them the name for the new dinosaur rome suggested. "Thats a city in Italy right? Why would he suggest that as her name?"
"He's from Venice and he said she reminded of him of one of his friends when he was there and since he couldnt remember her name, he suggested the name of his home." I explained.
"So, hes italian? He seemed like hes been living in america his whole life." Max said.
"Nope. He moved to america when he was ten and the only reason we met was because he joined the track team at my old school. He also joined the wrestling team but quit since his win streak was broken and uneven." I explained.
"I guess that would explain why you were so fast during that chase." Rex said. I nodded. "How old are you two anyway?"
"Im thirteen and hes fourteen. He just looks a bit younger than me." I explained again and took a bit out of the lunch my mom packed me and as expected, it tasted more like oil and metle than peanutbutter and jelly. I tossed it in the trash and drank the milk i had.
"Why did you throw your lunch away?" Zoe asked.
"My moms cooking. The sandwich tasted more like oil and metle than peanutbutter and jelly. I should have expected that since her hands are normally covered in oil from recent projects." I said.
"Have you been anywhere else other than america mad japan."
"Lets see if i can remember all of them. Im from russia but we moved from there to germany when i was three from what i was told and then after a year there i went to denmark, and after two years there we moved to ital for a month and then america and after six years here." I said. "And since my father was russian and my mom is danish, i would be a danish russian." I said with a laugh. "You three travil anywhere?" They all nodded.
"We have been almos all over the world by now."
"Probably not denmark or russia. And just to tell you, my mom said that russia is real cold. Not sure about denmark." I said.
Time skip cause im LAZYYYYYY AS FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!
When i got home, i dropped my bag on the floor and fell on my bed and passed out and the only way i woke up is because i got a call.
"Dont answere it kami!" I disobayed my mom and answered it
" Proshlo mnogo vremeni ne tak li Kami ? Posledniy raz ya videl vas , vy byli yeshche rebenkom( Been a long time hasn't it kami? Last time i saw you, you were just a baby.)"
"Kami! I told you not to!" My mom yelled at me."
" Pokhozhe, tvoya mat' nikogda ne izmenitsya(seems like your mother will never change.)" The man that called me said.
" Slyshal, chto(heard that!)" Im confused now. " ona ne vladeyet russkim yazykom , tak govoryat po-angliyski(and she doesnt speak russian so speak english.)" Im confused beyond beliefe now. First a person calls that my mom said not to answer to, then they speak in i think russian and now im confused.
"What kind of russian dont speak russian?" He said and had a thick accent. "And what kind of dane speaks russian as well."
"This one." My mom said.
"Anyway, kami, you have grown so much since i saw you last. Your thirteen now, da?" He asked.
"How do you know my name and why are you even calling weirdo?"
"You dont recognize your own father?" He asked. This day is getting weird.
"Explain mom."
"When we moved from russia, we left your father since he would work far too much and wouldnt even spend time with us."
"And i said i was sorry." My 'father' muttered. I then decided to see if he real was my father. My family and everyone i know, likes dinosaurs or technology or both. I brought kit from her card and showed him.
" YA dumal, chto eti zveri bol'she ne byli vokrug(i thought those neasts were no longer around!)"
"I dont speak russian. Remember?"
"Da. I said, i thought those beasts were no longer around! And i just remembered. I called to tell you that im comeing to japan to see you in person. And, kresta, why is it that im russian and your danish yet we have a japanese last name?"
"I have a bit of japanese blood in me and you decided to abandone your famil name since you have a brother to continue it. And when will you be here anyway?" My mom asked, obviously slightly irritated that i answered his call.
"Tomarrow morning. Zachem(why?)" (Remember, all the translations might be shit since im using googke translate.)
"Wondering. Kami, looks like your gonna be out of school tomarrow. And when tomarrow morning."
"Not sure. And that reminds me. Kami, when i see you, i will have something for you that i couldnt give to you sooner since of all the moving your mother put you through." And then kit jumped from my bed and went in the direction of the front door and then there was knocking. My mom left and when she came back she had zoe.
"Who was the one that knocked?" He asked.
"Zoe, have to go. See you tomarrow. By!" And then i ended the call and then i motioned for zoe to come in.
"Who were you talking to?"
"My father apparently. And his accent makes his english sound almost un-understandable." I said and then i picked up paris and put her on my bed next to kit and then i hung upside down, a bit of my stomach showing since my shirt is slightly baggy.
"If your father has an accent, why doesnt your mom?"
"I can show it if i get irritated enough! But ehen it does surface, it makes kami laugh at it!" My mom answered from the kitchen. I laughed a bit. Her accent will also surface if she yells.
Time skip to the next morning because i have this disease called LAZINESS!!!
When we got to the airport, i was half asleep on my moms back. After a while, i felt myself being lifted off my moms back and onto sholders of a tall person. My mom turned around and smiled. "Seems like your even taller than i rember, Viktor. And seems like kami is no longer half asleep."
"Im surprized you even woke up."
"Let me down. Im not a five year old." I said and then my feet were let go of and beforw i could even hit the ground, he caught me abd put me on my feet. And i then felt short. I may be a bit taller than rex but im still short compared to my father.
"Looks like your gonna be tall."
Yes. Another time skip. Its 2:12 and im half asleep and the only thinv keeping me awake is finnish music. And yes, finnish music is amazing evem though it sounds like gibberish.
When we got home, i went to my room to go back to sleep. But that failed when my mom told me to be more social.
"But, im tired." I said and went to my room to sleep anyway.
When i finally got up, it was noon. I got out of my bed, got changed and went to the living room. I still cant believe that that tall as heck russian is my father.