Night 1

~Alex's POV~
I stood in front of the girls, so they couldn't get near the gates. I sigh and look to see that Yuuki was struggling.
I glared at the girls that were giving her a hard time and they scrambled back to where they were. Once the gates opened, and the Night Class began walking out of the gates, every girl began to lose their sanity. I looked at my left to see a girl stepping out of her place. "One step further and you will be punished, badly." I said while keeping an emotionless face. The girl yelled in fear, then ran back to her place. I looked back over to the Night Class and heard a yelp and seen that Yuuki was trampled over by the carzy fangirls of the Night Class. I, then glared at them, giving them a Tsundere deadly aura to scare them. They got scared and ran back to their lines. Everyone in both the Day and Night Class, especially Yuuki was afraid of me. They know not to anger me before I go from Tsundere to an evil person. When the girls went back to their original places, I retracted my aura, going back to my Tsundere personality, but still glared at them.

"Are you alright, Yuuki?" Kaname asked as he held his hand out for Yuuki to reach. "Yes, I'm fine, Kaname." Yuuki said. Then, Kaname said something that I really didn't care about and glares were coming from the fangirls and complains.

"I mean, that's what the disciplinary committee do!" Yuuki said, to conform that nothing is going on with Kaname and her. I looked and saw Kaname with sadness in his eyes. "When you and Alex.." Kaname glanced at me,"..act so reserved, it makes me feel so lonely." I rolled my eyes and closed them for a second. When I opened my eyes, everything was bloody.

'Okay, this is most likely a hallucination. It's all in your head.' I thought to myself. I blinked to see if it was gone and it was still there. For the past few weeks, I've been having these flashes of blood everywhere and I've never told anyone this, even to Yuuki and father, which is the Headmaster. However, everytime this happens, it gets worse and worse.
"I guess that is because you are the one who saved us that day." Yuuki said as I walked next to her.

As I was standing next to her, I looked at Kaname with my normal stoic, Tsundere expression as he said,"Forget about that night. It was such a long time ago." He caressed my cheek as he had his other hand on her head. All of a sudden, a hand was shot out and grabbed Kaname's hand that was on Yuuki's head. Zero and I made very little talk since I never really liked to socialize. Only several times, I was safe to talk with him, he knew of how shy I was. "Class is about to start, Kuran." Zero said with his stoic face.

Kaname pulled his wrist back and replied,"Yes, you're right." He, then turned to me and embraced me and started walking. "You're so scary." He said, then left.

"I'm going to go ahead to my post! See ya!" Yuuki yelled out and ran. Zero stood in front of me and his expression softened. "Are you okay, Alex-chan?" I nodded and said a soft 'yes'. He looked at me and said,"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. In the meantime, we will work on your social skills."

I looked at him with a 'are you serious' face. I said,"Not that again. Can I please stay in my little dark world for a little while longer?" He shook his head and stated,"Nope, we are going to get you to not be shy now. I know you have that Tsundere personality, but please, do it for me?"

I nodded and with that we head to our posts. You see, I'm still having problems with my social skills but I was a nerd. I was put 3 year ahead of my current year and I have already graduated. The least I could do is let Zero help me with my social skills since I had nothing to do.

(~time Skip~)

As Yuuki have her post at the Sun Dorms, Zero has the Moon Dorms, as for me, well I have the classrooms where the Night Class can see my every move. It's wierd, I know but with me and my shyness, I have a difficult and I have to put my Tsundere personality into action. As I was walking around, I turned my head around and heard a certain Vampire's voice that was quite annoying, in my opinion. "Hello, Alex~. How are you this fine evening?" I had no choice but to use my Tsundere personality. "What are you doing here, Aido and Kain?"