20. Bad Girls

You started to feel better. With some of the weight lifted off your chest, you could breath again.

High school was weird. The rumors stopped all of a sudden. One day they were going around like a wildfire in a forest and the next, they're gone as if they never even started.

Nico made sure no one ever talked about you. He made sure, loud and clear, that if someone made a single joke about you, he'd beat the living shit out of them.

He even has been laying in bed and sleeping – literally – in bed with you to help with the insomnia. His feelings were starting to go away, bit by bit. He couldn't help your tainted soul with a crumbled heart. So he built up a metal wall around his heart to make sure it doesn't break.

He exchanged his car for the motorcycle he had always wanted.

You stopped sleeping with other guys because you had Nico. Nico stopped feeling broken because he had you.

You and him were unstoppable.

the end

-

This was a pretty short story. Like, very short and uneventful. The other ones should have more to them. I love writing the Stereotype series. It's something about it that makes me continue writing, finishing a story in 1-2 days, tops. But, I hope that these characters can help you. You don't need to feel bad about anything. If you believe that you trust someone a lot – like Nico – then tell them. Telling someone about a tough situation will help.

Trust me, I know.