Chapter 10: (Y/N)'s First Date

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋WARNING SEVERE LEMON WARNING IN BEGINNING OF CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SKIM AHEAD TO THE DATE! THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! P.S. Forgive My Guilty Pleasure. Thank you! 💙🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

(Y/N) slowly began to open her eyes as awoke, she groaned while she rubbed her face with her hands and slowly sat up in bed, she rubbed her eyes as she felt the top of her head and noticed her hair was out of control before she noticed her exposed breasts. "Uh-Huh!!!What!" (Y/N) yelled as she covered her chest and retracted in pain that caused her to hold her head. "Oh god! Uh-oh-Why does my head feel like it's been bashed in a doorway repeatedly. Oh what happened last night?" (Y/N) said as she was startled by hands that wrapped around her waist a pulled her close. Bill rubbed his head in (Y/N)'s naked hip, his hold became tight as he nuzzled her hip. "Babe don't talk so loud. Be a good little Raindrop and go back to sleep with me I'm a sleepy demon and I'm exhausted from last night." Bill said as he pulled (Y/N) down into bed with him, he wrapped his arms over her arms and nuzzled his nose in her hair as he held her naked body close to hers and and closed his eye as (Y/N) had a freaked out expression on her face as she looked at Bills naked body then at hers. "Had a few too many drinks didn't I? Did we-" (Y/N) asked as Bill cut her off. "Yes, we made love last night. You should show your dominate side more often because I couldn't get enough of it." Bill said as he kissed (Y/N)'s head. "Now let's please go back to sleep I'm so tired from last night." Bill whined. "Oh my god what did I do! Also, You and tired in the same sentence? I thought you never slept?" (Y/N) questioned as she tried to wiggle out of Bills hold but he held on tighter the more she moved. "I don't but that was before last night, oh we really had fun lots and lots of great fun. In fact.." Bill said as he let go of (Y/N) and climbed on top of her grinning down on her. "I can help you remember it physically, and have those sexy moans and screams of yours fill this room once again. I don't mind demonstrating actually." Bill said as (Y/N) jumped out from under Bill and out of the bed before she fell backwards and Bill sat up as he caught her in his arms. "Agh oh crap ow! I can't feel my legs and why do my hips and butt hurt so much ah! Their between throbbing and numb ugh what did you do to me last night?" (Y/N) asked as Bill gave her a grin as he snickered. "Since your hungover my little drinking Raindrop how about I show you what happened, but putting it in this." Bill said as he snapped and a camcorder appeared as he magically connected it to the TV as Bill repositioned (Y/N) in front of her as he sat up behind her while he rested his head on her shoulder as his arms wrapped around her waist. (Y/N) and Bill watched the TV as it lit up and showed the room. Suddenly it showed (Y/N) enter the room as Bills voice was heard, it played through Bills point of view. (Y/N) watched carefully as she became shocked by her behavior as it then escalated to straight out porn while Bill smiled at (Y/N)'s shocked face. "Oh boy." (Y/N) said biting her nails. "I can use this as blackmail because last time which was our first time, you thought I was only doing it to take advantage of you while this shows you took advantage of me. I just happily obligated to it because you made it hard to resist." Bill said with a grin. (Y/N) couldn't take her eyes off the tv because she was so shocked by her own behavior.

Bill began to get aroused by the screams coming from the T.V., without a warning he gently grabbed (Y/N)'s face and kissed her on the lips before releasing. "B-Bill I think we should talk about what happened between us last night ya know set some boundaries as friend-" (Y/N) said before Bill spread his legs open as well as (Y/N)'s, he lifted her up from under her legs and sat her down on his dick while they both faced the TV but Bills eye never left (Y/N)'s being. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she gasped while Bill entered inside her. "B-Bill!" She whimpered while he cuffed his arm under her leg as it bend over his arm. Bill turned with (Y/N) in the motion like he was about to get out of bed but instead he sat there while holding (Y/N)'s leg up as her other one rested on his side. Bill moved her hair with his other hand and made it expose the back of her neck where his mark laid. He slowly licked it causing (Y/N) to quiver. "B-Bill stop plea-" (Y/N) whined before she was cut off with out a warning, Bill became aggressive at the word 'stop' and grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulder as he forced her down and he made himself go deeper inside of her. "B-B-Bill!" (Y/N) yelled as she tried to move but Bill didn't allow that as his grip on her leg began to tighten so hard it bruised it. Bill began to move his hips while thrusting gently yet aggressively into her. "We aren't friends and if you continue to be stubborn about that I'll just Fuck it right out of you. I love you (Y/N) just accept it, I'm your first like you are mine and I plan to have it that way forever because no one is allowed to have you except me. Now be a good girl and let me fill you with pleasure." Bill demanded smiling as he thrusted into (Y/N) more and bit down on her neck as she gave in to his actions and rewarded him with her moans and screams. After awhile he took himself out of her and laid on the bed at the same time dragging (Y/N) on top of him as she faced him with a flustered and exhausted face. Bill looked up at her with a grin laid back with his head in a pillow. He gently placed his hands on her bruised hips and softly caressed them as her hands rested in between her legs on his chest. He inserted himself inside her again while she gave out a breathily moan. Her eyes never left Bills while he did the same. "Let's take our time shall we?" Bill said as his face turned seductively serious. (Y/N) didn't say no as she stared at him with heavy flustered breaths. He gripped her hips and slowly began to move her, he sped up a little bit but not too much as he slowly thrusted inside (Y/N). He watched her while he moved her on top of him and was rewarded with the sight of her enjoyment as she dipped her head back. "Ah, Yes. Bill, yes.Bill. Bill. Bill. Ah Bill." (Y/N) moaned as Bill continued making love to her while taking his sweet time with her.