Chapter 12: Teams

Start from the beginning

Sensei gave us a nod and everyone started to file out of the room.

"um hi you two are Saya and Amy correct?"

I looked up and smiled at Ren-San.

"that's correct your Ren-San, right."

Ren nodded and scratched the back of his head.

He was kinda cute. His face was narrow and his eyes shone a mossy green color. His cheeks where painted red with the Inuzuka trade mark and his short brown hair stuck up wildly, and his headband shone bightly on his forhead. He was wearing a plain white hoodie and baggy pants. A wepons case hung tightly on his right hip.

He's left handed? I thought kind of surprised.

"oh my gosh who's this little cutie!" Amy-chan squeeked and gushed over a small dog that sat at Ren's feet. The dog came up to about an inch under Rens knee. It's fur was a spotless white except for on it's tail which had a black tip and it's paw that had a black 'sock'.

I quess he took after Kiba...

"this is Cuan..." Ren-San smiled and looked down at the small dog, "say hello to our new teammates Cuan-Kun"

I grinned as the small dog wagged its tail and let out a happy dark.

"he's training to be a ninja dog." Ren-San grinned. Amy-chan let out a small giggle.

"but he's so cute! Can I hold him Ren-San? Please?" she said.

"ask him..." Ren-San shrugged and looked down at the small dog again.

Amy-chan blinked in surpise but looked down at Cuan and smiled sweetly.

"can I hold you Cuan?"

The little dog barked and jumped happily into Amy-chans arms.

Amy-chan squeeked in delight and rubbed her face against the small dogs. Cuan wagged his tail happily as Amy-chan gushed over him and coo'd cute little complements.

Ren-San laughed, "he likes you Amy"

I giggled and little and pulled Amy-chans arm.

"come on we have to get to room 44! Do you want to give our new sensei the wrong impression?" I said behind a giggle.

"fine! But I'm not putting Cuan-Kun down!" she pouted and cuddled closer to the dog.

I laughed and turned to Ren-San as we walked out the door and into the hallway.

"I don't think your getting your dog back''

Ren-San smiled and looked at Amy-chan and Cuan.

"he's just eating up the attention, all I have to do is offer him a treat and he'll come running." Ren-San laughed.

At the mention of a treat Cuan's ears pricked up and he looked at Ren-San expectantly.

"do you wanna give him the treat Saya?" Ren-San asked and offered me a one.

"sure!" I took the treat and knelt down. Cuan wiggled out of Amy-chans grip and walked over to me wagging his tail.

"do you know any tricks Cuan-Kun?" I asked giggling, "I don't give free treats you have to work for it."

The little dog crocked his head to the side before sitting.

"he's a ninja dog Saya! Not a pet!" Ren-San replayed scratching the back of his head, "but I quess he knows one trick..."

"which one?" Amy-chan asked hovering over the little dog.

"Cuan-Kun, give Saya a kiss" Ren-sam snickered.

The little dog instantly jumped at me. For a little dog he was strong! He knocked me back on my butt and licked furiously at my face. I couldnt help myself I squealed like a little kid. But could you blame me he was just so cute! I gave him to treat and scratched behind his ear. His fur was as soft as a kittens!

Amy-chan scooped up the puppy and I frowned.

"hay!" I complained and hovered over the two of them, " I wasn't done yet!" I whined.

Ren-San laughed and opened the door to room 44 for us. I thought I heard him mutter about how he was going to lose his dog but I didn't really care.

"your late" I heard a toneless voice say.

I froze in place and looked up. Sitting on a desk with his feet up was Saskue Uchiha... Our new squad captain.

---------------------------------------------

Dam dam dam dammmm

Lolz what did you guys think of this chapter?

Let's me know in the comment box I'm counting on your feed back!!!

Btw Cuan = wolf pup in like Ireland or old English ... I don't remember which... But ya it means wolf pup!!!

Comment!

Vote! ( 2 votes till next upload)

And speaking of votes I got 30 on this story so far!! Yayyyyyyyy!!! **cheers**

Love you guys!!

Ps that AWSOME moment when you have 13 parts and 31 pages!! Go dyslexics!!!