One Night Stand

STEVIE'S POV
My head pounds at each movement I make. A sweet smell of cologne fills my nose and my phone begins to ring. My head pounds even harder at the sound and movement of my body. I look at my phone and see its Ally- I don't want to talk to her right now, I don't even know where I am.

An arm reaches around my waist and pulls me back into a warm, naked body. Who did I go home with last night?

"Stevie... I'm so happy we hung out last night.  Mmm, and this morning." A warm, familiar, raspy, voice mumbles on my back. Oh god. Sarah. I slept with Sarah last night. No no no no. I promised myself I wouldn't do that again. I shoot up and cover my chest.

"Sarah. Ugh- this was a mistake." I sigh and wipe my hand over my face.

"Sarah, I need to go. I'm sorry." I get up and start putting my clothes on. As I pull my pants up and clasp my bra, I here her get out of bed.

"Come on Stevie, don't go..." Sarah says as she makes a puppy face. I shake my head and finish pulling myself together. I grab my phone and purse and rush out of her apartment.

"Ugh, Stevie- wait!!" I hear her yell after me. Her voice gets quieter each step I take. The air is cool, washing over my sweaty face. I look down at my phone and see I have six voicemails from Ally. I put the phone up to my ear and listen.

"Hey, Stevie, um hey I'm really sorry. I want to come pick you up and take you for coffee....Please? I'll be over in five."
The next one says,
"Stevie?! Where are you?! Jason is knocked out and you aren't here. I'm coming to find you love- don't worry your guardian angel is coming."
And the next one, I can barely manage to finish it... Ally... she's sobbing.
"Stevie... oh god, Stevie... where are you...?  Stevie call m-"

I stopped the message, realizing that there are tears streaming down my face and there is now a man in front of me.

"Miss? Are you okay?" I sigh and nod.
"Yeah, um, just got broken up with... I'll be fine thank you." I reply and continue my walk back to my house. When I get there, Jason is gone, and my front door is wide open.

"What the fuck?" I mumble. As I walk through my house, down the dark hallway, the floor creeks. Something feels off. When I get to my door, I see a gun pointing in my face.

"Jesus Christ!" I scream and turn to run away. An arm wraps around my body and pulls me into my room.
"Let me go you bastard!" I yell at the figure I cannot see. Finally, I turn around and see who it is.

"....no... no no no." It can't be her, I just can't be. Her piercing green eyes shine through the darkness surrounding us.

"Oh, yes, Stevie. Come give Torey some lovin'"

A/N:
Hey ladies and gents, my deepest apologies for the short chapter. I've had a lot going on at home. I'm also having writers block, so if you all could comment what you think about the book so far, that would be amazing!
Continue to vote and I hope you enjoy it so far!
Xx

Her Guardian Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें