Jeff the killer- You're not like them

(Y/N)'s POV

"What's wrong with you?!"
"Ugh. You're doing it wrong!"
"You useless piece of shit!"
"You never do anything right!"
"How worthless can you get?!"

Me. Me. Me.
Wrong. Useless. Worthless. And the list keeps going.

It has always been me that makes the mistakes.

I kept crying in my room. Thinking about how I am a mistake.

"Why aren't you telling this to your family?" You ask? That's because they're one of those people that says those words. "How about your friends?" I only have one friend. And that would be Jeff the killer.

To be honest, I don't know how I became friends with him. But other than that, He's the only one who cares about me. He sometimes visits me when he had a time. It was a nice feeling.

But.

Today is the day that I give up.

I grabbed the razor and looked at the mirror. I looked like a mess. Tears kept streaming down my face. But I smiled, thinking that this is the day that I will be gone... It's a shame that I haven't said goodbye to Jeff. Oh well, I wrote a letter to him anyways.

I took a deep cut on my wrist, I kept my mouth shut to prevent from screaming. After I cut, I throw the bloody razor. I kept smiling, I saw my life in a flash. I fall to the ground. Now, darkness surrounds me...

Jeff the killer's POV

I ran faster, smiling more and more (If that's even possible) thinking that this is the day that I'm gonna con- Oh look! It's her house! Then my smile turned to grin.

I climbed to her room. Go inside and said quietly "Hey, (Y/N)-" I stopped as I saw you. Laying at the ground. In a bloody mess.

My eyes are streaming with tears. I'm crying. I never knew that it was hard to cry with no eyelids. 'Cause I never cry. I forgot the last time I cried...

I dropped to my knees. I saw the note, I read It. I hugged your body, I cried harder.

"Why?... Why did... Why did you leave me?... I... Never got to say... That... That..."

I stopped for a second and said "Besides!... You're not like them..."

Now, I know that maybe you all are wondering what the note says? Here:

"Dear Jeff,

I'm sorry but I give up... I know that I can't hold on to this hell of a place called 'life' . That's why, I decided to end my life. End all of my sufferings. I'm also sorry that I left you. But, Thank you for everything. But... I need to leave, I think that I might be a burden to you... Promise me,That you'll still be happy, Even if I'm gone, Okay? Also, There is one thing that I've been meaning to say to you...

I love you."

I look at her. My tears are slowing down, I smiled, for real, "I promise" As I kissed her cold lips softly.

After those, I said my last words to her.

"I love you too, (Y/N)"

-------------------

I'm very sorry for the crappy one shot (Is this even considered as a one shot?õ__õ) Also sorr

Jeff: Why do you even torture my feelings?

Skylar: Look, To be honest, I don't know. But I'm sorry.

Jeff: At least you apologized...

Sully(Liu): I'm proud of this work. *nods*

Jane: I agree *nods*

Skylar: I have clearly nothing to do with that. Oh look! A.... SMOKEBOMB! *throws smokebomb, disappears*