Chapter 4- The Fourth Chapter

"It's nice to meet you Dashi."

"You too." She smiled again, but then looked troubled.

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering.... Are you... Scottish, or Irish?"

"Um.. Well, I---" She cut him off,

"Sorry! That wasn't polite.."

"Oh, that's alright. I'm asked that alot.." He gave the folder back to her, "If you want, back at the hotel you can show the professor you're portfolio."

"Okay, speaking of which, where is the professor?" They both looked to where he was standing, finding that he wasn't there.

"Hm. I don't know."

"Let's find out." With that, they left the balcony in search of the octopus.

-SHELLINGTON'S POV-

Dashi and I finally found him talking to another dashound, she looked like Dashi, but older.

"Hello Shellington. This is the madam who hosted this exquisit event." Inkling introduced me. I shook her paw,

"Hello. I'm Shellington. I see you've already met the Professor."

"Shellington. A fine name for a sea otter such as yourself. My name is Eucaliptis." That struck me as ionic,

"Eucaliptis. Like the leaves? Did you know that eucaliptis leaves are poisonous to us, but not koala bears? In fact, the leaves make up most of their dai---"

"Yes. I know." She cut me off, before turning to Dashi. "Um, Dashi. Why did you ask if they specifically could come? You knew if they had a copany they'd be welcome." Inkling was confused,

"We don't have a---"

-ORIGINAL STORYLINE-

"We don't have a---"

"Mom!"

"They don't have a mother?" Dashi was nervous. She hadn't told them they were a 'company', and didn't tell her mother they weren't.

"No! I mean.... Uh.."

"She means we are a non-profit organization. A company that does good in the world without needing money." She would have to remind herself to thank the Professor, that was a little too close.

-PRESENT DAY-
(Surprise! XD)

"I was so afraid my mother was going to find out!" She laughed, remembering the party calamity.

"Yes, luckily the Professor caught on, otherwise you might not even be here." Shellington was right. If her mom would've found out that she was lying to her, she would've never let her join. Organization, company, it wouldn't matter. Their household ran on honosty. Since then, she had become best friends with Tweak and Shellington.

"Dashi, Shellington."

"Yes Tweak?"

"What is it?"

"Well, since Valentines Day's comin' up, how about the three of us make cards for everyone? That way, no one'll be disapointed if they don't get one."

"Yeah! I can use my laptop and printer to make the blank cards, and Shellington can draw pictures for each of them." She smiled, this would be fun.

"Me? I've never been the best artist.."

"Nonsense, Dashi and i've seen your journals."

"Okay, everybody who's in, say 'aye'. Aye."

"Aye!"

"Shellington?" He looked a little nervous, but agreed anyway.

"Aye."