Sabertooth's New Dragon

3rd Person POV

Natsu felt betrayed. They dared to banish him from Fairy Tail.

He had no idea where he was going but he felt that he was going the right way. He found himself in front of a very... uniquely structured guild hall.

He decided to check it out. As he entered he noticed that there was someone coming out of the guild hall. It was Yukino!

"Huh? Natsu-san? What are you doing here?"

"Huh? Yukino? They accepted you back in?" asked Natsu smiling a bit.

"Y-yes. But thanks to you that is." stuttered Yukino

"I see. Thats good." answered? Natsu with a sad smile.

"But what are you doing here, Natsu-san?" asked Yukino once more.

Then Natsu explained everything that happened in the Fairy Tail guild hall.

By the end of it they noticed an increase in magical energy. Strong enough to make Yukino struggle to stay standing. To Natsu, it was almost nothing.

They turned to the guild door to see who was the source of the magic energy.

They caught a glimpse of blonde and deep black hair before the guild door opened completely to reveal two very pissed White and Shadow Dragon Slayers.

"Sting-sama, Rogue-kun, how much did you listen?" asked a very worried Yukino.

"All of it. And i just want to say that if you want to, Natsu-san, you're welcome to join Sabertooth anytime. After all, I am the new guild Master." said Sting with pride on the title.

Sting was getting tired of constant paperwork and meetings that assigned Rogue to be the advisor of the guild master of the new Sabertooth to have a few free days. He did not regret that decision.

"If its not much trouble" said Natsu surprising all three Sabers.
Natsu is not the calm type of guy so you would've expect him to have an outburst to the idea of joining Sabertooth.

"Then, Welcome to Sabertooth!" said Sting with a grin.

This was the birth of the new Dragon Slayer Team in Sabertooth.