Court Dates & Mistakes

Tessa-

I woke up to my fatal alarm. Another court date I said to myself. why couldn't I be back where I was before Jada came along. She destroyed everything. Of course I am to blame right? Wrong. The media was having a hay day I was still a trending topic. I went to check on EJ my light through all of this. All my kids are. But Jordan and Kamia were seemingly the only ones who still where interested as me being their mother. I got him and myself dressed. Today decided the fate of where my children would be split. down the middle. Simply because joint custody was out of the question we have five kids together. Well 4. No I didn't sleep with anyone. i just decided EJ would remain out of this. I asked the judge well my lawyer to allow the judge to keep him out of it. At all costs. Sure enough he agreed. I walked into the court room . Jordan smiled and blew me an air kiss. Kamia wanted to run into my lap but he didn't allow it. Kameron and Karter started to say mommy come get us. It shattered my heart, ripped my soul from its very exsistence. Please take a Seat. And the horror began.

Marcus-

when Tessa walked in carrying EJ my heart melted. I missed the way it used to be. She didn't even look my way instead she placed a look of serious On her face and the case began. Your honor my client here says if he gets full custody hedge willing to let the children visit Tessa when they please. Objection. Her lawyer yelled. That's bullshit I heard Tessa say. Order order. We all gathered back into silence. Jordan was texting not paying me any attention. Jordan put the phone away. Whatever. Now here's wat I'm going to do. Because Tessa resides in new York and you reside here I'm going to allow you to remain custody of these children until further notice. Your honor Tessa said as she stood up tears leaking down her face. Nothing more to say. Jordan got up and stormed out. I hate you. You ruin everything. Tessa ran out her assistant grabbing EJ.

Tessa-
He took them. All of them. Jordan I yelled. She was crying on a bench. Hey sweetheart. Mom I don't wanna go with him I don't. Its OK. My lawyer is on top of it. What about you are you going to be OK? I'll be OK. I patted her back and kissed her cheek. Truth was my heart was breaking or no change that broken. Come on the judge needs to finish. OK. We walked hand in hand. As we reentered the courtroom my anxiety came back. I was saying goodbye for now to all of my babies. Before we go let me add we will reside with this case in a few weeks. We both walked out. Jada who I didn't know was in the courtroom looked at me. Her eyes pleading forgiveness. I looked away tears falling down my face. Making a tiny puddle on the court floor. Don't. Come on Tessa. My lawyers holding me. The tears were real I cried.
Jada-
I looked into Tessa's eyes. They were filled with pain. Something I hadn't experienced yet. Don't. She said as if she knew I we going to say something. All of her kids were crying. My heart broke. I went to hold Kamia Jordan stopped me. No its your fault. You ruined our family. Go somewhere where you are needed. Like at my dads dick. I walked away find Marcus trying to talk to the boys. I hate you I hate you. You hurt mommy. Marcus. Yeah. We did the wrong thing. Don't we. It was you. You convinced Me to do this and now look every single one of my children hate me. I I am sorry. Yeah I bet. Look get the girls and let's go. He brushed past me. My baby kicked. No daddy didn't mean it. I hoped.
Marcus -
I gripped my steering wheel. Tessa was at the light. Tears streaming down her face her lawyers holding her. My heart shattered. Tears falling down my own. Life isn't always sugar and rainbows. My kids were silent only muffled tears. Jordan was on the phone talking to Kyle. He was trying his hardest to comfort her. Jada leaned over and kissed my cheek. I didn't motion a smile. I looked into Tessa's car she was still crying. She looked at me. Shaking her head. Then holding her now empty ring finger. I immediately knew what she meant. You promised. The light finally turned green. They drove off. I thought to myself this is the biggest mistake I ever made.