6 months later

Tessa-
I had a healthy baby girl. She and I are currently staying in New York. I wanted to be close to family when I had her. I haven't spoken or texted her father. Sure he calls but I've completely given up on us. Journey. I named my now 1 year old daughter.
Mom- Tessa
Tessa- yeah
Mom- how you holding up? She said as she rocked my baby to sleep
Tessa- tired that's about it just tired nun in between
Mom- have you called him back?
Tessa- nope don't plan on it either I said in a short snatchy tone. Basically dismissing him and the conversation.
Mom- you don't want her growing up with out her daddy do you?
Tessa- no I don't but nor do I want to move back to Atlanta either
Mom- you could meet in the middle
Tessa- chuckles fuck Marcus and I'm done talking about it
Mom- ok
Tessa- thanks now hand me my baby
She handed me Journey. She cooed in my lap. You have to go to sleep sweetheart mommy's got things to do. I made the mistake of hitting the answer button on my phone. And not knowing it. She giggled. No to sleep. Journey go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep my little Journey just close your eyes say goodnight to the peaceful world outside. No close your eyes count the sheep and Dream sweet things of peace. She finally dozed off. Huh you look just like that boy. I rubbed her head and proceeded. To doze. Only to be awoken as her soft but loud crys. What Journey! Oh you want mommy to hold you?! Is that it?! I cradled my baby and went to work.
Marcus-
My life has been a living hell. The day Tessa sent my shit in boxes to be exact basically cancelling out relationship. Called texted. Nothing. No hey I'm fine. Nun. She was pregnant. But I guess when you do a mental countdown of when a baby is due. She should be about 1. I called and she picked up maybe on accident cuz. She didn't notice. But she sang my child a lullaby. Yes my child. Because Isaiah couldn't have kids. Low sperm count. When he told me that my heart sank into the floor. Hello. I said. She picked up. Hello. I missed her voice. Hey its uhm Marcus. Yeah I can see from caller Id. What is it? Can we talk. Nope. Why? Cuz I'm not in Atlanta any more. And where are you? None of your damn business. It is when my child is where ever you are. Oh now's she's yours. Yes she is I've never not claimed my child. Yes you did when I was 6 weeks pregnant you said my baby could be anyone's and the moment it was born you were getting it tested. My child wasn't an it and she'll never be an it. Look I was only saying that to make my mom feel better! Bull. Look I've gotta child to tend to. If it isn't anything important that you need then goodbye. You forget I'm a lawyer. An your point. I'm seeing my baby one way or the other. I heard her start crying. Look what you did! She yelled. Think about what I said. Go to hell. I'm in hell. Good have fun burning. Look please. I'll call you and let you know. I'm not making any decisions. Or promises for that matter. With that she hung up the phone. I went downstairs to a family filled room. Still nothing? My dad asked. Oh she picked up. She is somewhere. In this world I don't know. Huh she is no good knew it. My mom thew her hands up. No she is some good I snapped back. She's great. You are the reason I'm not in my baby's life! You are the reason I'm not on bended knee! Y'all are the reason I am not planning a wedding! You watch your tone with me. Son. I agree watch it. No y'all watch the outside of my damn house! Get the fuck out. All of y'all get out! Now. I opened the door. You are disrespectful. I am so are you. I slammed my door and went to my kitchen. I looked at the pictures of Tessa and I and cried. I missed my baby both of them.
Tessa-
I was packing for the trip I figured if I just wen ahead and let him see her this would go away. I got my plane ticket and hers and settle into my car. Call us when you get there. Ok. My Journey wourny my dad said tickling her tiny feet. She giggled. Papa. That's right papa. Nana she Said. That's right. Mama. That's right good job baby girl. I kissed her forehead and placed her in her car seat. I fought against calling him so I didn't. I would just tell him I'm here in Atlanta when I got there. Skips plane ride. We landed at about 12 am. I was shot. I decided to call Marcus.
Marcus- hello
Tessa- I'm here
Marcus- where
Tessa- in Atlanta I'm at the airport
Marcus- I'm on the way
Tessa- OK
I sat down on the bench and waited for him. It didn't take long.
Marcus-
I made my way to the airport. Rather quickly. I called her. She said she's at the landing zone 21. I got there. Pulled in to see her holding her. I wanted to cry. But I held it together. I walked towards the two.
Marcus- Hi
Tessa- hey
Marcus- how you been
Tessa- fine you
Marcus- OK I guess
Tessa- this is Journey she said handing her to me. Her eyes popped open.
Marcus- hey beautiful girl she pinched at the stubble on my chin. Hey I'm your daddy. She giggled. But then it turned into a cry. I looked up at Tessa her eyes fixed to the floor. Tears seemed to be leaving her face too.
Marcus- Tess
Tessa- hm
Marcus- look at me she looked up her eyes still watery and tears still falling I embraced her in a hug. Baby I'm so sorry. This will never happen ever again. I kissed her hair. My baby quit crying but she didn't. I never meant to hurt you. The day you left I was going to do something special.
Tessa- like what
Marcus- this I put Journey down on the floor and she walked to her mommy. I got on bended knee. And pulled out the Tiffany's wedding ring box. And began. Tessa I loved you from the moment I met you. I have never been more sorry than ever to ever doubt you or not trust you. I made mistake after mistake. But my worst mistake was letting my family dictate my relationship. I allowed them to push decisions on me and that wasn't right. The day you left me I knew I had messed up big time. I never intended to hurt you. I'm sorry. I missed the birth of our daughter. I missed her first words. I missed it all because I was selfish and ignorant. I am sorry but Tessa I love you and I never intended to hurt you. I know this might be the worst thing to do but Tessa I can't spend another day minute second millisecond without you by my side. So will you Tessa Elise Rodriguez would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me. Bye now people had stopped what they were doing to watch us. Some were recording. I looked into her eyes they were wide and watery. Yes Marcus yes. I will marry you. Everyone cheered. I placed the ring on her finger and picked her up. She kissed me and I kissed her. She said yes. They went wild cheering and congratulating me and her. Tessa Russell. I like the sound of that. So do I.
Tessa-
I'm engaged to the man I once hated but now loved. We kissed and finally paid some attention to our child. This is daddy. Dada. That's right baby dada. He picked her up and we headed for home. We kissed some more I love you Marcus Russell. Love you more. Tessa Russell. When we got to his house Journey knocked out. My family was waiting outside. Ugh. We both said. Son we need to- wats she doing back?! She's my fiancé. He said. Like it or love it. We walked in the house and I went to lay my baby down I somehow managed to finish her nursery in time. I sat down on his bed. Nothing was different. The bed in the same place. My clothes too. Thank god I was the same size. Cuz if not whew. We'd be shopping. I could hear them downstairs. Arguing I went my man's aid.
Troy- go upstairs this has nun to do with you
Tessa- yes it does now I'm going to say his and I'm only going to say it once you will not disrespect me or my daughter that is you grand baby
Troy- how do we know
Tessa- because she is you will not come into our home and destroy our peace you wont and will not. You will come in here as if you are guests and you are we have the legal right to kick you out at any given time. So don't think we won't. Marcus is my man and he's out child's father. So if you don't like it then there's the damn door. I said pointing to it.
Troy- you are just going to let her talk to us like that?
Marcus- yes i am
Troy- the level of disrespect
Tessa- respect is a 2 way street now if you are going to continue to take jabs at our relationship then you have the right away to get the
Marcus and Tessa- get the hell out
Troy- son we'll talk later
Marcus- no we won't either night
We closed the door and went to lay down on the couch. I love you. I said. I love you. We kissed. You know that when you get engaged you have to break in the engagement ring. He said nibbling on my shoulder. Oh is that right I said. Yup. He picked me up. And carried me up the stairs. I squealed and giggled. He slapped my ass. Ssshhh out daughter is next door. He laid me down and closed the door. We kissed for a while. He quit kissing my lips and trailed his kisses from my jaw line all the way down to my belly button. I pulled his hair. And moaned. He removed my pants only leaving me in my drenching thong. Babe. I moaned. Pushing his head up to me. What. I'm a tighter than ever. I'll go slow. He removed my thong and kissed my girl. Mm. I arched my back the magic this man could do with his tounge was magic in itself. I grabbed His hair! Yes daddy yes. I moaned. I felt the sensation I missed building up in my stomach the knots too I guess he felt it too cuz at that moment he quickly added two of his large fingers. He pumped at an ever quickening pace. I arched my back and threw my head back. Ugh im gonna cum. Opi managed to scream out. He licked me one more time andi bursted on him and the bed. He chuckled and licked me clean. Someone missed daddy. I moaned in response. He chuckled and with a swift motion he removed his pants and boxers. The monster I missed sprung pout of his boxers like a jack in the box. You've gotten bigger. I said touching the tip. He moaned. My Baby needed some head. And I was going to give it. I took the monster and jerked him off before putting it in my mouth. His head and eyes rolled back. I Continued to Bob my head up and down. I felt him twitch knowing he was close. I slowly pulled him out of my mouth and licked the thick vein on the side. The moment I did that he went crazy. He came on the sheets. I love you. He kissed me. Now ass up face down he commanded. I did as told. He slowly pushed his length inside me. Ohhhh. Ahhh. Shit you are so damn tight he moaned. He began to speed up! Yes daddy! After switching positions multiple times and cumming 6 more times I was ready to release. He was too. Shit Tess imma about to explode. Mhm I could only moan to his words cuz I really had no voice. I'm close daddy!! I screamed come with me. At his words that were music to my ears we rode out our orgasm. I collapsed onto him. You think we broke it in he said as I dozed. Off. Mhm. Was all that I could or left my mouth. Mama Dada we looked at eachother. It was 8 am. Journey was awake so much for a quickie. I got her you go to sleep. He said smacking my ass in the process. I giggled. Night her stuff - I can figure it out. After all im going to need to. Ok. He kissed my lips and walked out the room! The last thing I heard was daddy is going to take good care of you. Cuz mommy got some medicine last night that made mommy and daddy very happy. But now mommy is tired so we gotta be quiet. She giggled and I dozed off. Thoughts and dreams flowed into my mind!