Friends w/ benifits

KayKay's P.o.v.

*2 weeks later

2 weeks after me and T did our thang it was easy to see we where not juss friends. Nawl nun like that we aint together but we wer friends w/ benifits. Which means you do you and imma do me. When I see you round yo girl imma stay in ny place and when im w/ my nigga you gone stay in yo place. You cant get mad hell me either cuss we what

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Friend W/ Benifits

Owh shit this reminds me of a song : " we just be cooling it we aint going steady we juss be FUCKING round...." . Me and T aint nun but FuckBuddies nothing more and *cough cough* nothing less.

The reason for me explaining the whole story about friends w benifits is becuase we fucked again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So let me tell yall how it went down

.

.

.

.

Late one saterday night me T and Niyaa sat all on the short couch watching paranomal activty. All of us under one big cover ...with the lights off...cuddled up...watching this scary ass movie. Hmhp Guess who sat they black ass in the middle....

.

T . Omgeeeee its finna go down....under that cover.

* 30 min.s into the movie.

------------Rated R---------

T started to trace the print of my koochie while he raised my hand placing it on his dick. Then I began to move my hand up and down tracing his bone until he moved my hand away and pulling HIM out. Placing my hand bac on his dick I began to beat his meat and he unbuttoned my pants slipping too fingers in me. Then T tapped me pointing out Niyaa was sleep so we got up and went to his room. Within seconds of getting in the room I was already undressed , layed on my bac and his head was buried n my kooch as his tounge explored every inch of my insides. T knew how to work that tounge Lawrd he was a fool with the mouth. After he was done eatting my out he slipped on a condom and slipped in.

.

.

30 mintutes later T was back on them knees in between my legs when we heard doors opening and closing so same thing as last time. I go in the closet and he peeks out the door to see who it was. It was Niyaa but we were done anying ways so kissing goodnight and a nice slap on the ass was fine w me. "GoodNight Beautiful" T said. "Kmsl Goodnight T"I said. "Aww man ion get no handsome or sum shit.!" I juss threw man hand up and keep walking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I got in Niyaa's room her ass was sitting in there WIDE AWAKE. "I wasnt sleep I juss wanted to see what yall do when yall get a good chance yall lil nastys." Niyaa said soon as I walked in. "kml leave me alone Niyaa I need sleep nigga". "GoodNight Beautiful *laughing*"she said. I looked at her w death eyes and said "Your ass was at the door". "Of course baby girl kml " She said. I started laughing and said "Bitch I hate you" . She smiled and said "I love you too nighty night". "GoodNight"

Vote & Comment Tell Me what yall think if yall dont think I should update and stop like i do juss comment "STOP" if not comment "Update" or watever and Sorry for all mistakes I write on my phone