Chapter 1

Catlin POV ~

"Girls! Hurry up you're going to be late!"

"Okay" me and my twin say at the same time.

It's been me my mom and my sister for our whole lives. Our father died in a Rouge attack he and the beta (Emmitt). My mom took it really considering he was her mate.

When you're mate dies you feel like you die too that's why I don't want a mate.

My sister on the other hand, won't stop talking about finding her mate I love her dearly but she won't shut up about finding her mate!.

"Catlin! Let's go" lizzy shouted

"I'm coming !"

I grab my bag and kiss mom on the cheek then go meet up with Elizabeth.

After a ten minute walk to school we finally get there and we meet up with some of our friends.

"Hey Catlin, lizzy" our best friend Zack said

"Hey"

"Hi"

"So lizz have you found you're mate yet?" He asked

"Oh gosh here we go again"

"Oh hush c. You will be  just as happy as I am when I find my mate"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

The bell rang telling us we had to go to our first class math..... oh joy.

Walking in the fluffed halls I was pushed to the ground.

"Sorry didn't see you there"

"No its fine"

The mystery guy offered his hand and I took it.
The guy then pulled me closer and whispered

"Mate"

We stood there for a few seconds before I said

"Umm we should get to class"

"Or we can skip"

"One I don't know your name and two I have never skipped and I'm not about to start now"

" the names Sabastian what's yous?"

"Catlin"

"Well Catlin let's go to class then"

"Okay"

Noticing that he is still holding me I quickly get out of his hold and speed walk to class.

I found my mate. Lizzys going to be jealous.

Entering class I find my see besides lizzy and she looks at me like I have two heads

'What's up?' She asked threw mind link

'I found my mate'

"What!" She says out loud causing the teacher to stop teacher and the whole Class to look at us.

I point to Sabastian beside me 'my mate' I say to here.

'He's so hot!' She gushes

' shut up'

She does.

The second bell rings telling us class is over and it's time to head to our second class.
I quickly run out of the class not wanting to talk to lizzy or Sabastian

"Catlin!" Lizzy shouts

I keep running till I'm in the girls washroom.

"C? What's wrong"

"I found my mate"

She laughed "that's a good thing Catlin"

"I know I just-"

"You just don't want to go threw the same thing mom went threw when dad died"

I nod.

"Catlin you know why I am always talking about finding my mate?"

"To annoy me?"

"No. Because instead of worrying about what might happen to me or my mate I'm focusing on the good things that come with finding a mate"

I sigh.

"Your right"

"I know. Now let's go your hot mate is waiting for you"

"Hey!"

"Okay okay sorry but all I'm saying is I wish my mate is as hot as yours"

We laugh and walk out of the washroom.

Instead of just Sabastian there was a mother guy that looks exactly like him and I mean exactly like him I mean me and lizzy look alike but you can tell the difference between us.

The the other guy said mate.

Lizzy literally jumped in to the guys arms and hugged him.

" what's your name love" the guys asked

"Elizabeth but people call me lizzy"

"Well lizzy my names Joseph"

There was silence before the bell rang. We're late to class.

Sabastian and I walk hand in hand to our class as do lizzy and Joseph.

Well this has been a instresting first day.

( me and my friend @jordyncarr are making this story together hope you like it)