Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride

Start from the beginning

     "Good cause there's no way your god-like body is fluffy or fat," I whispered leaning up to kiss him.

     "God like?" He murmered against my lips and I hummed in agreement staying to move my lips against his. Yes very god like indeed. I rolled off of him and started to trace his abs, my fingers barely touching his skin.

     "Kitten, when's your brother going to come pick you up?" He asked and I groaned rolling over again to get my iphone and turn it on to re-read the message.

-Be there at twelve be ready cause we're going to the salon!!

      I groaned and saw that clock -10:43- I locked it before rolling back over to Darien.

     "Twelve," I murmured. "Today's Dayon and Brody's wedding right?" He asked with a heavy sigh as if remembering something and I nodded my head rubbing my cheek against his chest.

     "Yup, which is why Dayon is taking me to the Salon. Your going right?" I asked looking up at him. I didn't want to be alone in the table while the 'family' was celebrating, I didn't really are the reason for Brody's family to go to the party when they didn't even agree.

     "You want me to?" He asked with a soft voice almost whispering the words out, I blushed but nodded my head. Darien smiled leaning down to kiss my forehead lightly.

     "Then I will, I would have to anyways since Brody is my best friend." I let out a small giggle. He unwrapped his arms from my body kissing me on the lips one last time before getting up and heading to his closet, after a minute or so he walked back out with a plain shirt on- covering his lickable abs.

I looked up when Darien laughed.

     "Lick-able?" He said with amusement in his beautiful eyes making my own widen.

Crap, did I say that aloud?

    "Yeah, you did," Darien said answering my question. I blushed and bit down on my bottom lip, well What can I say? He's hot.

    "Thank you." He said and my jaw dropped. I covered my mouth with my hand to make sure that my confessions stayed inside of me but it only made Darien laugh harder.

      "Come on let's go eat breakfast." He said and I lazily crawled to the corner of the bed sitting back on my thighs.

     Darien must've seen my laziness because he offered me a piggy back ride. Which I gladly accepted. No way in hell I'm going to decline a Piggy Back ride. He carried me with ease until we got downstairs where he dropped me on the couch and walked to the kitchen.

     "Hey, can I help?" I asked getting up and following after him, Darien looked back at me raising a sexy eyebrow before motioning me over.

     "So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip, pretending to think real hard about it.

Like if I really needed to think.

     "Pancakes, hash browns and whipped cream!" I said flailing my arms around, it took a while before Darien nodded his head telling me to sit on the counter next to the stove. I gladly did assuming my position as a stalker as I watched Darien take out all the ingredients and place them next to me. He took out two pans and placed them on the stove turning it on and starting to make my dream breakfast with them.

      And before I knew it he was cooking and I was sitting like a -sitting duck. I let out a over exageratted whine and pouted making Darien look over at me with a questioning gaze. Once he finally understood why I had whined he smiled leaning foward to kiss my nose.