3. Catching Up

For the second time that day, Harry found himself waking up to the sound of whispering.

"D'you reckon he's even alive? He's been sleeping like a log for three hours straight!" he heard Ron say.

"RON!" Hermione whisper-yelled, smacking him at the back of his head.

"I can't make up my mind on whether you're more like Lily or Molly, Hermione," his father said. Harry could already see him grinning widely.

"A mixture of both, I suppose," Harry said, startling everyone, as he reached for his glasses, yawning.

"Good you're up! Mind having a chocolate frog?" James asked.

"James! He has just woken up," Lily yelled, hitting him on the back of his head, not unlike what Hermione had done to Ron a few moments ago. Harry could already hear wedding bells going inside his head. He grinned at the thought.

"What're you laughing at?" his father asked.

"Nothing!" he said, a bit too quickly. "Can't tell," he said shooting a meaningful look at his two best friends and then at his father, who grinned in turn.

"Okay . . . mind telling us a bit about your life, son? We've unfortunately missed a large part of it."

"Sure thing," Harry replied.

"Hang on," said Lily. "Dumbledore said instead of listening, we can actually see it in the pensieve."

"That'll definitely be better," Harry said. "I wonder why he asked me to narrate yesterday's incident to him when he could have seen it directly."

"Isn't that obvious?" Hermione spoke up. "He didn't want you to literally live through all that again!"

"Wait a minute," James said. "You're smart —"

"—a muggle born —" Harry added, already knowing where this was going.

"—bad tempered —" James added.

"—clever —" Harry said.

"—rule abiding —" James said.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," muttered Ron.

"—so that means you're perfect Lily Evans-II" James finished, ignoring Ron's comment.

"Is it just me," Mrs. Weasley spoke up, "or are Harry and James actually behaving like Fred and George?"

"You're right mum! They're even completing each other's sentences . . . and they definitely look a lot alike," Ron spoke up.

Meanwhile, Hermione was torn between looking angry, flattered or pleased.

"I'll be going home now, I've been here too long," Mrs. Weasley said, standing up. She gave everyone present there a big Molly Weasley hug each, kissed Ron, Hermione and Harry (A/N: on their cheeks) and went away.

"So should we go to the Room of Requirement?" Harry asked. "I can't think of a better place to do the task of catching up.

James did not know whether to look pleased or jealous. Settling on pleased, he spoke up, "You know about the Room of Requirement? I came to know of that in my seventh year."

"Let's go then," Lily said.

"Um... can we call Sirius or Remus as well? Probably both, because . . . there might be some . . . er . . . disturbing situations. Also, Ron and Hermione can come alright?" Harry spoke.

He could already feel anger welling up inside James, who gave a single nod, not trusting himself to words right now.

"I'll go get the pensieve, and ask Dumbledore to floo Professor Lupin," Hermione stated.