Chapter 1

I remember the time when I was happy, I was in year 6 with long curly blonde hair. I had a crush on the hottest guy in my year daniel his almost blonde hair, his perfect smile. He was just perfectly perfect well that's what I thought but what I didn't know was he was the popular jerky jock and still is now.

Thats how everything started once I started high school my so called friend Mirada told him my gigantic crush I had on him and he told everyone. They begun picking on me back then I was a nerd shy and smart but his words and the things people in his group did to me stabbed through my chest.

Like ice pelting a cold frozen pavement step. I always cried soon I had no friends, I was depressed and I turned Emo, cutting my wrists and taking tablets for my depression.

I don't have my silky blonde hair anymore. Just a black shoulder length blob with purple and red streaks, always wearing thick gothic make up and lots of black. Because when I was happy I use to wear clothes that suited my everyday moods now its just that one depressing, dark mood.

I stood in the hallway my books grinned tight under my chubby fat arm. My school uniform suited to my new style and my hair left out. There they were laughing at me but I was use to it now it had been two years yes I'm in year 8. What Americans would call grade 9 but you see I'm not American I'm an Australian girl in an Australian world only my dads American hes from Texas. Yeah Texas where real cowboys are from.

"Fat ass"

"Slut"

"Freak"

"Emo"

"Cutter"

"Ugly"

"Bitch"

I ignore the pain and kept walking each word made me cut more each night.

I sat down in my seat in class, and the teacher announced that a new kid was joining us.

I groan more people to join the group of haters/bullies. God damn it.

I shook my head and instead of writing on my book I just did random scribbles of sad drawings.

Blood. Guts. Goar.

Thats why I love horror movies, how they send the shivers through your boney spine, how your heart pumps faster, rushing through your small veins, how each piece of silence makes you jump right out of your rigited body. Well I love That feeling.

6 slow hours dragged slowly by, and finally the home bell rang I grabbed my books and headed out. I went around the back of the school and grabbed a cigarette smoking away. Blowing the smoke. Yes I know it's wrong to smoke at the age of 14 but well it's better than dying right.

I stomped on the butt with my leather shoes and kicked it into the grass. I jumped the school fence and strolled back home down the busy bustling streets of Melbourne till I reached my home where I recently had been neglected my mum and dad recently broke up leaving me even more torn then I already was so mum got a full time job. Left early I'm the morning came home late at night so I had to cool and clean and do everything myself as she was never there and well my father I'm guessing he's a drug addict now and sells drugs on the streets he's probably even in jail but I don't care.

I stood barefoot on the cold floor, the mirror shining in front of my torn broken body. Every sob echoed my body and I held the sharp knife in my hand I grinned the handle clenching my jaw as tight as I could. I cut, a deep lengthening line into the area just above my elbow. Bloods seeping deeply from it a few more times and I was bleeding I dropped the knife into the warm water. My blood swirling down the drain like a tornado. I wash my arm before grabbing a big bandage wrapping it around my fattened blood soaked arm.

I washed the knife and carefully hid it in my bedroom drawer. Putting my black guns and roses hoodie on to cover the bandage. I sat on my bed and cried.

I wish I was never on this earth again, finally I fell asleep the echoes of my sobs still vibrating my whole body but sleep was the best possible answer.

A/N

I'm sorry it's so short but it's the first chapter to my first story so I hope you enjoy, I know alot of you have felt like this and or are like poor avery here so just letting you know I'm here for you and my 16 year old friend has been through basically everything Avery's gone through in this first chapter so if you need some one to talk to my kik ;

:ilovenialler13 and I will be happy to listen to your rants and questions, I hope you all smile.

-CJ<3