Chapter 3

Next morning

"Did you wake up"

"Yes"

"Come and eat breakfast"

Amber's POV

Krystal looks beautiful even if she has not make up at all. I can see that Krystal is really tired these days. I want to tell her to sleep more but she will not listen to me because that's not under Krystal Jung's rules.

No one's POV

"Do I have something to do today?"

"No"

"Then let's go somewhere"

"Where"

"You will see"

Amber really missed having breakfast with Krystal. Amber has never eaten breakfast after Krystal's debut. Amber was really focused on Krystal and not in herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we in the mall Krystal?"

"Because I want to buy you a bed so you can sleep comfortably on my house."

Amber was really touched with those words.

"Krystal"

"What"

"I think you should put your sunglasses on"

"I don't want to"

"People will recognize you"

"What's the matter I have my bodyguard" Krystal says while tapping on Amber's shoulders.

Amber's POV

Yeah, What Krystal said was right. I always protect Krystal under any circumstances. We entered the mall and I noticed several people recognizing Krystal. I gave Krystal a hat so she can put it on and she said nothing and just did what I told her. This is the first time that Krystal obeys me without saying a word. Now I know how wonderful it feels to get some respect.

No one's POV

In the mall

"Choose the bed you want"

"What?"

"I decided to buy you one and I want one that you like"

"Just pick the cheapest one"

"Choose Amber or else I will not let you stay at my house"

Krystal's words were intimidating the lady that was helping us. Krystal didn't care and picked a Big white bed. Amber doesn't know why Krystal made her pick if she is going to buy another thing.

After buying bed Krystal gives a smile to Amber. Amber is saying thank you to Krystal since they started their way to Krystal's house. Krystal got irritated.

"Shut up, I understood"

"Sorry" Amber said while smiling. Even though Krystal screamed at her Amber was happy only of thinking that Krystal was caring for her.

When they arrived the house

"Amber I have to go today to the birthday party of BOA unni."

"Why?"

"Because she invited me to her party she wants me to meet her fellow singers."

"I have to go with you"

" Why?"

"Because you are 17 still, you need somebody to protect you"

"Amber! Stop being like my mom ughh so overprotective" Krystal said as she was leaving from the house.