Chapter 1

" Water."

"..."

" Towel."

"..."

After Krystal's first debut song Baby I love you, Amber run to her and give her the towel and the water,

"Don't you have cold water?"

"No, yesterday's was the last one"

"Go buy some then" Krystal said with an icy tone.

"But... the store is like 20 minutes from here"

"So, do what I say and buy some bottles of water"

Krystal without saying anything goes to the dressing room. She is cold to Amber everyday. Amber didn't care and left with a smile. She puts on her iron man cap and runs as fast as she can to bring the water bottle to Krystal in 20 minutes so Krystal doesn't get angry at her.

" a sorry"

"I just want to be friends with you, could you give me your phone number?"

"No, Sorry"

"I swear I want it so we can be friends not for something else"

"Oh, unni"

Krystal calling Amber unni is really hard to seeso Amber was sure Krystal has a problem. She looked at Amber with her eyes saying "Help".

"Sorry, but what are you doing?"

"I was just asking if Krystal could give me her phone number but she keeps on saying "no"."

"Sorry, Instead I will give you my number so you can contact her."

"No, I don't need yours. Krystal could you..."

"Sorry, you can leave now."

"No, I just want to be friends with her."

Amber was thinking to herself how shameless was this guy to ask for a girls phone number if the girl keeps on saying no. Krystal had to leave for her other schedule in Inkigayo.

"Sorry, Krystal has to leave for her next schedule.

"Shit, is it this hard to get a rookie singer's phone number."

"Leave, please" Amber said as courteously as she could.

The man left the dressing room spitting on the floor and insulting Amber as much as he could. Krystal could finally act like her and called Amber with a cold tone"

"Amber"

"....."

"Manager Liu"

"I'm sorry I was late"

"Do you think saying sorry is everything?"

"Sorry"

Krystal rudely took the bottle from Amber's hands and left the dressing room to the parking lot.

While walking to the parking lot

"Krystal"

"What!"

"Put your sneakers, your high hills are to high it will hurt you."

"No"

"Come on Krystal, it will really hurt you"

"No"

Krystal was watching Amber with her coldest stare and Amber avoided her eyes. Amber leaned in front of Krystal.

"I will give you a piggy back ride."

"Why?"

"Your legs are going to hurt you tomorrow and it's too cold for flat shoes."

Krystal without hesitating grabbed Amber shoulders as Amber lifted her up.

"Hehe" Amber gave her famous dorky laugh.

"What"

"Oh, nothing"

"Don't laugh"

"Why?"

"You look like an idiot"

Amber wasn't offended or mad at Krystal's insult. She was happy about having Krystal on her back. Laying all the weight in Amber's body.

Baby I love you, you...

Krystal's voice was fantastic it was the best voice Amber had heard in her life. Amber loves to watch Krystal sing because is the only time when Krystal smiles because she is enjoying what she is doing. For Amber Krystal had the best smile ever.

Singing is the best thing in my life. She told me while we were going home. I playfully asked what about her family and she just stared at me like if that was the dumbest question ever.

When I first saw Krystal, she was a 14 year old girl with a lot of dreams. She is full of dreams now too, but she treats Amber worse than those times. Krystal is really cold to Amber and treats her like a slave but the reason why Amber can't leave her is the sweet thing she says to Amber sometimes when they are alone. Amber has been loving Krystal since the first day they met.