Cold heart

Luke's pov

I was walking into the kitchen when my wolf started going crazy I saw my mate. I took her up stairs and slept with her then got everybody and took them to my room they started laughing and taking pictures I felt bad about doing this to my mate but then I remembered that she's just a slave. My wolf growled at that when she woke up I had a smirk on my face then I kissed some random chick. She ran away then I slept with lacy or was it Macy. Then we all went to school late we shared the land with another pack the red blood pack the young alpha of the pack sometimes gave lyric food. Lyric never showed up to school when we all got home everybody was worried. I got my father he ran up to her room and her scent was hours old and her stuff was gone. My father called a pack meeting and said that lyric was gone and he wanted know why her twin sister told him all about how we made her a slave and beat her. My father yelled for everybody that abused her to stand up almost every teen in the room stood up and there's over 250of us. My father looked at us in shame and anger because he never thought this would happen my mother looked sad and angry. Then harmony (lyrics twin sister) stood up and said that she was my mate and I slept with her then rejected her. My father charged at me and punched me in the face YOU WILL NOT BE ALPHA he yelled. My mother me to find her get her to love me and then you might get it while shaking her head in disappointment. The older pack members looked disgusted and parents were looking at their kids in shame. I felt horrible I got all the best trackers and sent them to find her. I went to see my father he looked up at me in disgust. What he said . Look dad I want to be alpha i'll be a good alpha I swear. I can't even trust you to take care of your own mate but i'll make a deal if I die in this upcoming rouge attack I need you to take care of the pack can I trust you. Yes dad you can now I'm going to mark Macy. He scoffed wait three months then you can okay father. Then I left to to tell Macy but the whole time I was talking and kissing her I wanted it to be lyric.