Justin:

"Can you just fucking tell me what's wrong?" I growled in frustration, trying my hardest not to insert more strength to the grip I had on her wrist because the last thing I wanted to do, was to hurt her in any way and leave a bruise on her skin.

Snatching her hand back away from me, she craned her neck just enough for me to catch one of her eyes glaring right at me. 

"Don't fucking care about me," she hissed, making me ball my fingers up to fists at my sides. "You're not different from anyone, you're just like them and you don't even need to deny anything."

Feeling the blood beneath my skin starting to boil, I looked away from her for a couple seconds as my bottom row of teeth met my top as though magnets attracting each other.

Evidently, I was pissed.

I was pissed, not because she judged me, but because she assumed the kind of person that I am without even trying to get to know me.

By right, I shouldn't even feel mad about it, considering I've been unmistakably misjudged these past six years of my career.

It was tough, I'm not going to lie, but now that I'm older and I have more responsibilities on my shoulders, everything's twice as tough as compared to the past, making everything in my life take its toll on me.

Not to mention the media thinks it's funnier now, to twist facts about me, thinking I'm able to handle the pressure, the hate, the negative spotlight.

Anyone could criticize me or insult me before my face, but Beth. . . Goddammit, why am I even feeling hurt? Huh, oh aren't I something different―unique.

No.

Motherfucker.

"Justin, you're up for stage in less than ten minutes. Get yourself ready and meet me outside so I could get your mics fixed!" Scrappy informed loudly from the otherside of the door, making me nod once, small, even though I was more than aware that he wasn't able to see it. 

There goes my damn mood.

Without glancing over a second time at the girl standing before me, I pushed myself further away from the wall, close to her but not enough to touch her before moving past her figure, careful not to make any physical contact.

I'm so fucking done.

I know guys should never get on a girl's bad side, but wasn't I being nice?

Was I fucking being ignorant to her?

All I was trying to do, was break through her walls because I cared. I fucking cared about her but she didn't want me to. Why? That's the question. I've never cared for anyone as much as her, except for Caitlin, but I don't even care about her anymore.

Simple DealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara