And leaving me breathless, even though I knew better than to be affected by his actions.

For once, I'm not even going to lie, I actually think I'm nervous as fuck and the cause of this, yet again I say, is Justin Bieber.

Oh, dear God, why.

"Tell me," he muttered lowly; his solemn, dark brown eyes looking deep into my very own (shocked) ones, probably solely searching my soul to see if he could manage to find any possible answer to his questioning mind. "Why, on earth, would you think you're fat?"

Feeling my eyebrows knitting into a slight frown, I forcefully averted my gaze away from his strong one in case I absentmindedly unknowingly spilt out what was meant for me to know, and forever, would only be me.

"You know," I sent a quiet, bitter laugh his way as I reached my hands up, pressing my cold palms against his warm, rock-hard chest, "most people actually have a limit when it comes to asking others personal questions."

Attempting to push him away, I knew at once that I had failed when his back came into contact with the wall, only pulling me closer into his body if it was even possible due to the sudden push and pull motion.

With a little grunt from him and a small gasp from me, the both of us quickly regained composure though―with the exception of the fact that he still had me pressed up against him.

Jesus Christ, what the hell was his problem?

"This is why I'm not like most people," he emphasized, tightening his arms around me as his muscles flexed against my body.

I was bothered.

No, not because the both of us were invading each other's personal space, but because I'm pretty sure he was able to feel every inch of fats on my body―that's a simple boost to my insecurities.

And in spite of all the smart comebacks I'd managed to gather up in my head, an overwhelming feeling of suffocation washed over me, making me squirm in his arms that weren't getting looser, and looser.

In fact, he never did move an inch―he remained a statue, that made me feel claustrophobic to no extent.

"Justin," I sucked in a breath of air, "let me go."

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned, pushing himself off the wall to straighten his body against mine. "Babe, are you all ri―"

"Let go of me," my chest felt so tight that I couldn't even fight my sober state. Pushing him backwards, I took three staggering steps behind me as my heart began thumping, hard, against my chest.

This needs to stop happening to me. 

Giving my head one small shake, my eyes fell to the ground as I spun around to walk away―but it took less than a second for me to be held back by my wrist.