Prologue

Regina Caliveras is on the train to Gravity falls listening to 'megalovania' from Undertale and she soon falls asleep.

"FINAL STOP, GRAVITY FALLS, OREGON!" The conductor shouted waking up Regina. She banged her head on the overhead luggage rack. "ow!" She rubbed the spot where she hit her head. That was going to leave a mark on the rack. She grabbed her bags from above and got off the train. The moving truck was already at her new house waiting. Being a supernatural being, she opened her large red and black wings and flew with her bags to where her new house was located. She was confident knowing the anomalies of this town, nobody would question her large wings. There was someone waiting for her at her new house, but he wasn't one of the movers, and the truck was already unloaded with everything in its place before she got there. Who was this guy?

"Name's Bill, Bill Cipher. I saw you're new here, so I decided to see what you're like. You never know when someone might be useful." He said to her with a smirk. Even while Regina was flying, Bill was fairly tall. He wore a galaxy print sweatshirt that had a large eye in the center, with black jeans and combat boots, his hair was blonde with a few black and brown streaks down the back. He was kinda attractive. "What do you want, Cipher?" Regina asked with an annoyed tone. "Let's just say, I need a place to stay, and you need help unpacking. You know where this is going, do we have a deal?" he held out his hand to Regina with the signature blue flames surrounding his entire lower arm. She grabbed his wrist after lighting her own arm with red flames and shook hands  with the Dream Demon. "Don't do anything stupid, otherwise you're out of my house." Regina landed and tucked in her wings, putting her leather jacket back on to cover them and ascended the stairs of the three story house that was her new home.