"What was that?" He asked. "You felt it, you felt me inside your head?," I asked confused in what I hade experienced. "No Rose, what are you talking about, I just saw you fade away from here as if you were daydreaming," Dimitri said while as confused as me. 'I don't know what she is thinking about' another whispered came from him once again. "You talked again," I said not trying to sound crazy. I was over welded with all my thoughts and didn't know what to do or say.

'What should I say? I think she is probably overwhelmed by the medicine' Dimitri kept on whispering as well as the neighbors. "No Dimitri its not the medicine," I said while looking at my shaking hands. "Rose calm down." He said while putting me back to sleep. "No Dimitri I was in your head. I saw myself threw your own eyes. And I can still hear that noise." I was now scratching so hard some blood came out. "Rose, you're hurting yourself calm down. It was all probably a nightmare tomorrow we will talk." He placed the blanket back on me, but I pulled them away.

"No Dimitri. I can still hear them talking, giggling. And I was in your head. It was like when I was bonded to Lissa!" I hade to make him understand that I wasn't crazy that I was saying the truth. 'I have to call Abe and Janine.' "No... Not my parents. They won't understand they will make me take my pills!" I screamed out blowing my cover. "You haven't taken your pills. No wonder you feel bad." He went to one of the cabinets and pulled out my pills. "Dimitri I don't need them." "Of course you need them. You are talking about voice and a dream you had. Rose, I am worried about you" He said while coming close with the pills and a cup of water.

I didn't need the pills I was strong enough to control myself. However, I didn't know what I was supposed to control. A stronger type of spirit, Adrian once referred to it as that. "In will drink the pills with one condition. Let me call Adrian." I was crazy for thinking that I had magic inside me, but I had no other clue of what was happening to me. "After I speak to Adrian in my sleep I will continue to drink my pills, but I have to speak to him." My red skin was irritated, and the whispering was still in my subconscious. What was happening to me?

"Rose you have to drink your pills right away. Just look at you your red as a tomato." Dimitri handed me the pills and I pushed them away. "Dimitri trust me, I have to speak to Adrian. It's urgent". I was beginning Dimitri and he still looked unsure. "Please." I tried my best to show him my urgency of speaking to Adrian.

At last, he pulled out his phone and handed to me. "Call him and after go to sleep. I will wait until you wake up so you can take your pills," Dimitri placed down the pills and left the room so I could speak to Adrian. My hands were shaking, but at last, I dialed the number of his house. The phone started ringing and it was later picked up by Sydney.

"Hello, this is Sydney Sage." Sydney was back in her home in the outside of court. "Sydney I need to speak to Adrian urgently. Please tell him to contact me in a dream!" I said with a mumbling voice still shaking. "What happened Rose?" Sydney said scared. "Just find Adrian," I said while hinging up the phone. I tuck off my choki and tried to go back to sleep. After a few minutes, I went into a spirit dream.

"Rose what happened Sydney was so scared saying that you were looking for me. Something about speaking to me urgently?" Adrian said standing in the green grass surrounding us. "Adrian I can hear the whisper in my head, I was in Dimitri's mind like with Lissa. I don't know what is happening!" I was shaking. I wasn't sure of what to do to make him see my confusion. "I can see it now. Your aura." He touched my face and I was in his head. Just like Dimitri. I could feel all of his felling.

I cued see myself in front of him through his eyes. He pulled away and I was back into my own body. 'What was that?' a whisper came out of him. "I don't know," I said responding to him. 'You were in my head' he once again whispers, freaked out by what had happened. "Yes, you felt it?" I said happily that I wasn't going fully crazy. "Rose, did you just read my thoughts?" Adrian said scared of my answer. "No Adrian I am answering want you just whisper to me. "No I haven't said a word, you just answer my thoughts." I was confused with all he said. "That's not possible. Is it?" I was shaking. "Rose stop using the magic, you are trying to heal yourself. Relax take a breath." he stares into my eyes and I listen.

My urge to scratch slow went away but the whisper started. "Ok, so what has happened?" Adrian once again asked. "I thought that if I stopped using my pills I would recover my reflexes faster. That I was strong enough to handle the pain. However a few hours ago I had to go to the restroom but didn't want to bother Dimitri so I tried to walk. I tried to move my legs and gained movement on my ankles. Seconds later my head starts to hurt and my skin to feel like fire. Once Dimitri got up my head was filled with whispering. Dimitri tried to calm me down, and placed a hand on my shoulder making me get into his mind just like when I was bonded to Lissa." I remember when Lissa used to cut her self because of the magic. What would happen to me, and now that Adrian said it was a stronger type of spirit. Will I go insane.

"Adrian what can I do? I can't tell Dimitri or my parents they will take me back to the Acadamy. What if I go crazy. What if I can't fix this." The world started shaking and the whispering continued. "Rose call down. All I can recommend you is for you to take you pills they will block the magic. Lissa is supposed to arrive at to Abe's home isn't she?" "Yes," I answer scratching my neck. "Ok, we will meet you there in some days. I will tell Lissa." "No. I will tell her. I want to be the one to explain," I interrupted Adrian. "Well then go back to sleep and I will see you later." Adrian started fading away and so did the spirit dream.

A/N: I have to say this was one of my favorite chapters since I got to bring Mason back even if it was for a few moments. Also, I love the sibling love that Adrian and Rose have. Please comment on your thoughts.