Chapter 3

Okay, so I was thinking; should I write a chapter in Scott's POV?? Let me know in the comments or just inbox me? No, okay. #ForeverAlone u.u

--------

Ariana's POV

You know, maybe this party wasn't such a bad idea after all.

I continued putting my long dark hair into a high bun, that was slightly messy. After I was finally done, I walked into my closet, hunting for an outfit.

After ten minutes of mentally face palming and frowning, I chose a black tee, a black lace high-low skirt, and my black ankle boots. I put the brown in belt through the loops and glanced in the mirror.

I nodded and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone after I sprayed some perfume.

'Ready. Are you sure I should go?' I sent Scot.

'Of course! American parties are awesome. Drinking and dancing; that's all!'

'Fine! See you soon!'

'Ha, okay! :))'

I smiled and sighed, opening up my bedroom door. I walked down the stairs and sat in the couch, waiting for Scott.

--

"Come in." I called, answering the knock on the door.

"It's me. Ready?" I saw Scott in the doorway.

"Um, yeah. Coming." I grabbed my phone and texted my mum, telling her I was going out with some friends.

'K, don't stay too late! No drinking, please? If so, not too much, it's a school night missy!'

'Yes ma'am;)'

'I mean it, they're very strict in America. U aren't legal here yet to drink!'

'Ugh, fine!'

I rolled my eyes and got into Scott's jeep. He smiled over at me as I buckled my seatbelt. "What?" I asked, giggling.

"Nothing, I just hope you have fun tonight." He chuckled.

I nodded. "I'm sure I will." I laughed.

We made small talk until he informed me that we were here. I let out a nervous sigh and smiled. I saw Stiles walking up to us. "So, Ariana, you decided to come?" He smiled.

I nodded, pursing my lips. "Good, so Scott convinced you to-"

Scott cleared his throat, cutting off Stiles. "I, uh, it isn't like that." He gave Stiles a look. stiles opened his mouth to say something, but then shut it.

I furrowed my brow and looked between the two. "What? A I missing something?" I asked. They just looked at each other, as if speaking some silent language.

"C'mon, let's go inside." Scott smiled at me warmly. I just nodded slowly and followed the two inside.

The loud bass thudded against my eardrums. I looked around, admiring the grinding bodies and the strong smell of alcohol. "Oh my God." I said to Scott. I had to say it close to his ear just so he could hear.

He chuckled and nodded. I shook my head and followed him into what seemed to be the kitchen. He passed me a drink. I looked at the pink liquid hesitantly before taking a sip. The sweet liquid felt good on my lips. I hadn't had a proper drink in forever!

Soon, one became three. Scott ushered a tall, muscular guy over to me with black hair and a little scruff.

"Uh, Ariana, this is Derek, my friend." He said. I smiled warmly at the man and shook his outstretched hand.

He gave me a look, like he was hiding something. "Hi." He said simply.

His voice was deep, almost gravely. "Hi." I replied. "I see Scott finally chose a decent girl." He said. I looked up at Scott for some excuse to leave the conversation. Did he think me and Scott were dating?

"Uh, me and Scott aren't dating." I smiled slightly. Derek's eyebrows rose slightly and he tilted his head. "Oh, really. I just thought so." He smirked. Scott cleared his throat and walked closer to me.

"We, uh, come on. We should dance." He said, leading me away from Stiles and Derek.

I chuckled as we stopped, facing one another.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "Derek, um, likes to make things awkward sometimes."

I smiled and nodded. "Apparently." I chuckled. He smirked and looked down, scratching the back of his neck.

I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked down at me, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Well, the reason Stiles and Derek said that was because.. You bring a date to Isaac's party. I, uh, didn't say that exactly." He scratched the back of his neck again. "Why didn't you?" I asked.

He sighed. "I thought you'd say no." He chuckled. I laughed and sighed. "I probably would have said yes." He said. "Really?" He asked, a pang of hope in his voice.

I nodded.

"We'll, is that a yes? Are you my date?" He asked.

"I believe so. We're already at the party anyway." I shrugged. He smiled and hugged me around the waist.

When he released me, he just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Thanks." He said.

"Why are you so happy about me being your date?" I chuckled.

"Because, Ariana. You don't know everything. And if you did, you would say yes, so I'm just happy for the moment. Lets be happy while it all lasts." He said.

I furrowed my brow, puzzled. What did he mean? While it lasts?

"What do you mean, Scott?"

"Just dance with me, Ariana." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer. I brushed off the thoughts and just had fun for the next two hours.

--

Sorry if its short, just trying to write before I went to bed!!

What did Scott mean? Will Ariana find out anytime soon? What about Derek? Are Ariana and Scott going to be a thing? Will I ever stop with these questions?!

We'll find all that out in time! Love you all;)

Comment

Vote

Befriend me?

No, well, I expected that. I'm such a loser U.U

#iNeedToGetALife