Lolita closes her parted lips and folded her arms across her breast to hide her arousal, her harden nipples can be seen through the shirt she was wearing. "Mr. Bieber it-" Justin had cut her off , he was angry because he thought she would speak words of regret.

"Let me take a guess, inappropriate? "

Lolita's features morphed into confusion, he hadn't even given her a chance to express her feelings. He only assumed that the look in her eyes was regret, when it was lust and pure excitement. She loved the way his fingers danced across her skin, but she wanted more than just his fingers. She wanted to be fucked by something much larger than his fingers.

"Mr. Bieber, I like the way you touch me." she admitted softly, her cheeks heating up at the confession she made. Lolita wasn't sure why she was blushing when moments ago she was begging for him to touch her. "I want you to do it - do it again."

Justin's lips twitched up into a smile, a surprised smile. He was expecting Lolita to regret everything, shy away from the lust that had driven her to him but she hadn't. In fact, she wanted to explore with him; she wanted him to teach her the ways of seduction, lust, and sex appeal. "I will do it again sweetheart, I promise you. " he spoke lowly, Lolita shivered slightly and played with the hem of her skirt.

She couldn't wait until he fulfilled his promise, she can almost feel his fingers skimming across her youthful skin and his lips places where only he could leave kisses. But she wondered what would she do about the almost painfully throb coming from her clit between her thighs, she pressed her thighs together to relieve the feeling. Justin watched as she did so, he could tell that Lolita was arouses just by the blush of her cheeks and the pressing of her thighs that were almost trembling.

Justin wanted nothing more than to make her feel good but he couldn't, not at the moment. There was much work he should be doing, but didn't want to; he wanted to spread her across his desk and do her. But of course there was always something in the way. The silence between them arose again, this time Lolita broke it.

"I think I should leave, Mason is searching for me." she blurted, not wanting to stand and endure the throbbing of her core any longer. It was torture, standing in the presence of a man who nearly had complete control over her hormones. A man whose eyes held an intense emotion, an emotion that would make any woman ruin their panties. "Bye Mr. Bieber."

Lolita tried to quickly rush pass Mr. Bieber, she wanted to go get rid of the throbbing between her legs; he knew. Justin's string hand reached out and snatched her back, so her small back was against his hard chest. His lips lightly skimmed the shell of her ear causing Lolita to shiver against his grasp, which was tightly around her waist. The warmth of his body was engulfing her like a blanket , and the scent of his cologne tickled her nose deliciously as he whispered;

"Go upstairs and lock the door, lift that skirt up and slide your fingers inside of yourself for me"

Lolita's breath hitched, those words being the most provocative she's ever heard. If it was possible, she would have came from just those words. Justin smiled from behind her, he watched as she squirmed against his chest. "Mr. Bieber I-"

"you were going to touch yourself because I can't. " He accused, Lolita wondered how he knew was it that obvious? Could he tell by the pink hue of her cheeks that she was going to touch herself and pretend that it was Mr. Bieber? Or could he tell that she was going to finger herself shamelessly and whimper his name while doing so? Whatever the obvious signs were, didn't matter; he knew now. "Tell you what, how about you keep your door unlocked for me tonight and wait in bed naked for me ?"