⚜Prologue⚜

Allison Gilbert had left mystic falls with the love her life ,Klaus Mikaelson, they had been wonderful and in love. They travelled the globe together just like her promised long ago,swept up in each other and their love, they completely ignored the problems they left behind 

That was until two months after they left Klaus' beloved brother Elijah had called them back to Mystic falls on urgent business, when Allison and Klaus had arrived they were greeted by said brother and a pregnant young werewolf whom was known as Hayley.

upon Elijah informing the girl that Klaus had slept with this girl before the two had requited their love Allison decided that she needed time away from the man, to be able to process this all, And so Elijah had offered the girl the suggestion to find her birth father.

Elijah had spent some time going through Allison's mothers things and had found a small piece of paper showing them the rough location of Allison's father and a name that was barely able to be made out.

So that is what was decided,Allison would take her time away from Klaus whilst finding her father in the process, whilst Klaus,Elijah and the young wolf would head to New Orleans and deal with the arising problems there.

Before Allison had Left she pulled the Elijah to the side asking him one last thing before she departed.She asked the man in front of  her to compel her a job within the LA Push High school making it easy for her to blend in as well as being able to continue her passion of teaching whilst continuing her search for her father

With that last thing being said between the two, Allison and Klaus had said a heartfelt goodbye before the two parted ways.

Unknowingly when the two had parted, their once intertwined fates where no longer, the fate that they shared parted as if was never together and Allison's fate had become woven in with another's.

A/N OKAY SO I GOT A LITTLE EXCITED AND DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS FIC BECAUSE PAUL FUCKING LAHOTE AND ALLISON GILBERT ARE MY NEW CHILDREN BYE

aLSO THIS IS A CROSSOVER/SPIN-OFF FIC FOR MY FANFICTION QUAKE GO READ IT, ITS NOT FINISHED YET BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF SO.