Meeting the Cullens

Bella's POV:
I had just pulled into the Forks High School parking lot when I saw a shiny silver Volvo pulling into the spot beside me. Five unbelievably gorgeous people got out; a short pixie like girl with dark spiky hair pulled along a taller blonde haired guy who looked like he was in pain. Then I saw a huge, dark hair boy that looked like he was a teddy bear on steroids, with his arm around an amazingly beautiful girl with blonde hair. Then I saw the most beautiful boy I had ever seen; he had beautiful bronze hair and his golden eyes were mesmerizing. I got pulled out of my train of thought when the 'pixie' ( I nicknamed her mainly due to the fact that I didn't know her name yet ) greeted me with a hug. "Hi my name is Alice" Alice...It fit her personality perfectly. "And this is Jasper" she said, as Jasper smiled at me I felt very relaxed. Then a booming voice shouted " Hey, I'm Emmet and I love pranking people" He grinned and I knew he was just like a teddy bear. "Hi I'm Rosalie" the beautiful blonde girl said. She didn't seem to like me much. Then the breathtakingly beautiful bronze haired boy walked over to me "Hello my name is Edward it's nice to meet you..." His velvety voice was comforting and musical at the same time and I felt like I could just listen to it all day long."My name is Isabella, Isabella Swan but I prefer Bella" "Well it's great to meet you Bella. What classes do you have? Edward asked. " I have trigonometry and english this morning and biology and music after lunch" I said. "Well Bella is seems that all of your classes are with Edward so you can hang out with him all day" Alice said exitedly.

Edward's POV:

All my classes with Bella? Yes! Now I can spend even more time with her. The bell rang and me and Bella walked to our first class together.

Hi guys, thanks for reading my book. I know it is probably not the best book ever but this is my first time writing on Wattpad so go easy on me. Anyway I would just like to let you guys know that any ideas for my book would be great.
-Kfire26