chapter 7

I sigh in relief as I dropped a drunk Angelo on his bed "seriously duudee I thiink youu brookee my backbonee" I said to him stretching "I'm noot fatt!" "I diidn't say you weree.." I said and hiccupped "I need waterr.." I said slurred my eyes half open "go get it your seelf.." " I hate you,why you make me drunk" "do,don't think" he said and laughed, I jumped on his bed "well I'm doiing, so niiight" I said to a sleeping Angelo.
***
"Ahhh!!" I woke up gasping for air,and sweating I groaned and tried to get up, I couldnt I felt tears fall from my eyes, suddenly I hear shuffling around me and a click "Ava..Ava..wake up..its just a dream,cmon open your eyes" I groaned softly and open my eyes then I felt a sharp pain in my head, and gasped I slowly looked around me, I was in Angelo's room " what's wrong? " my eyes widened and I quickly scrambled away from him and was about to fall off the bed when he cursed and grabbed my hand stopping my fall I tensed as he slowly pulled me back up and stared at me intensely, I looked everywhere except him.
"Ava are you OK? Its me Angelo, I'm not gonna hurt you okay?" "I know..I..I..I just had a bad dream no big deal" I said trying to keep calm,he nodded "OK do you want to talk about it?" He asked "no" "when you are ready to tell,I'll be here"
***
"So tell me about your family?" Angelo asked "how about next time?"
I said and he nodded "so wanna Go to a fancy restaurant?"I asked " sure but you get to pay" he answered "whatever" I said smiling and we walked to my car. After a few mins I stopped the car and got out, and waited for Angelo to get out so I could lock my car, I was about to say something to Angelo when I saw a familiar red hair(dyed) and light shade of brown eyes, our eyes met and she smirked at me then her eyes moved next to me,luckily Angelo was dressed decently. She checked him out slowly probably checking my taste in guys, then a guy who was unfamiliar to me probably her latest target, he had blond hair and yellow eyes, He probably wore contacts he was a typical hot guy she will hunt for.
****
YO!! so how's it? I hope you like it please don't forget to vote,comment and share.
And by the way this book will soon be done.
-tima