❄️ Part 2 (With the boys) ❄️

I didn't say anything at that point, I could feel my cheeks turn pink and all of the boys were so freaking good looking.

Jin: Well I guess we can right?

Next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by five boys and all the girls were giving me dirty looks and they were whispering to each other.

Jin: So you don't talk a lot huh?

I just kept eating my food and didn't answer him.

Waah I like your hair a guy said and I was just looking at hin at this point and my cheeks was burning.

Kookie: Btw Hi I'm Jungkook this is Jin hyug, Suga hyung, Jhope hyung and Namjoon hyung.

RM: You can call me Rap monster.
the blond one said.

Kookie: So what's you name?

Jiah: S..Shin Ji Ah.

Jhope: Waah you have a pretty name.

Jiah: Kamsa.

RM: Lucky that there's room for two more people on this table.

Jiah: T..Two more?

Kookie: Aiiish jinjja where are they, they are always late?

Right when Jungkook said that I herad a familiar voice say Hi guys. I turned around  and couldn't belive my eyes Jimin and the other cold guy. I took my stuff and walked away as fast as I could because I didn't want to face them.

Jin: Yaah Jiah were are you going?

Jimin: Was that Jiah? What was she doing here?

RM: She was eating by herself and we didn't have anywrere to sit so we asked if we could sit here.

Jimin: And she said yes..?

Kookie: Well not really she was just quite, and we took it as a yes.

*Skip time*
*Shin Jiah pov*

Finally the long day was over and I was on my way to my locker to get my stuff. When I was done I turned around to find Jimin right in front of me.

Jimin: Can we talk?

I was so tired and didn't feel like talking to anybody so I was about to leave when Jimin grabbed my  wrist and pulled me with him. I could see that cold guy looking att us but not for long tho.
Soon we were on the roof. And it was freezing cold because our school has skirts as uniforms (for girls) and it was december.

Jimin: S...so I'm sorry about what happend earlier with Lea.

Jiah: Whatever I don't care.

Jimin: Are you hurt anywhere?

Jiah: Why would you care?

Jimin: Because I do, I don't like seeing girls hurt.

Jiah: Well mind your own business and go back to your gf before she sees you with another girl.

Jimin: I don't have a gf, are you talking about Lea?

I was just about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist again, aiiish this pabo.

Jimin: Wait, why are you so cold and don't wanna talk to people?

Jiah: Because I don't like people.

And with that I walked away.

*Jimin pov*

Aiiish this girl, what's wrong with her?She is so beautiful but yet so cold and mean is she hiding something?
She was even cute walking, Jimin you pabo stop thinking about her.
I was about to leave the rooftop when I saw tae.

*end of Jimin pov*

*Tae pov*

Where is he taking her?
I need to follow him because you never know what will happen when Jimin is around  girls. Aiiish Tae what are you thinking right now and why do you even care.
I decided to follow them and I saw them talking about something. But that girl seems not to like Jimin or talking, she is so cold but why, there must be a reason. Wait why do I even care about her.

*end of Tae pov*

*Jiah pov*

I was finally walking to the bus stop, the bus arived and I got on it and took a seat at the very back. I put my headphones in my ears and started listening to BIGBANG's haru haru, cuz that's was my mood right now, I was so mad, sad and even tired for everyting that happened today. I closed my eyes and wanted to rest for a while suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked to my left.
My eyes widened as I saw that cold dude.

Tae: Hi can I sit here?

Aiiish why would he sit next to me, but then I looked around in the bus and all the other seats were occupied.

Jiah: Y...yeah.

OMG HE IS SO DAMN GOOD LOOKING, He even looks like Baekhyun from EXO it's crazy.

Tae: Thanks.

Wait did he just say thanks, wow he has been so mean and cold, why is he like this all of a sudden?

*Ship time*

It's time for me to get off so I stand up and ready to leave when the guy stands up to. What the hell is he doing? But why do I even care lol.
I went out of the bus and started to walk home slowly.
What the hell why is he following me?
I grabbed onto the shoulder straps of my backpack and could feel my hands getting sweaty. He is still following me, when I arrived in front of the apartment building he was still behind me wtf this is getting scary.
I went in and pressed the elevator button and now I could see that dude standing beside me.

Tae: Do you live here?

Jiah: Yes..you?

Tae: Me too.

OMFG HE LIVES HERE TOO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?
And with that we walked into the elevator. It was silent and really awkward standing in the same elevator with this dude but I didn't complain, no one would right, he is a popular dude and every girl wants him and his squad.
So I pressed the 4th floor and he didn't press onother floor, wait does it mean that he lives on the same floor?
I snaped out of my thouths when the elevator doors opended. I walkt out with that dude following me. I stoped at my door and took out my keys from my backpack. I could se him walking pass me at the corner of my eye. Then he stopped three doors away from me.
Holy shit don't say that he lives there, yuup he does.
I walked into my apartment and hung my coat and threw my backpack on my bed. Waaah it's been a long day but I have still my part time job to go to later.

___________________________
Hope you like it this far and please vote. Thank you for takeing your time to read this.❤️

Follow on IG: @onlymarkson