Harry starts to gain consciousness after an entire day and the first thing he hears is mumbling, like two people are conversing somewhere. He tries to make out their words but it's hard to do so, all he guesses is that one of the two people is a man and the other one is a woman.

"You finally found time to see how your brother is doing, I see." Selvia states harshly, looking Josh a displeased look. She's been calling him for a few days now and never once did he answer the call, not even after she messaged him to tell him about Harry's condition.

"I told you, I wasn't in the city for God's sake." Josh tries to excuse himself by making lies, the only reason behind his disappearance was to make sure that Laura didn't do anything stupid, like reporting him to police for kidna and rape.

To his joy however, she did no such thing. According to his inner sources he got to know that Laura has claimed that she was kidnapped but she knows nothing about what her kidnapper looked like or where he lived. She told them that she was drugged one night and then the next time she woke up she was lying in an alleyway.

"Look Selvia," He starts, raising a hand in the air dramatically and sighing, "let me see him once and then if you want, I'm out of here."

Selvia crosses her arms over her chest and looks him up and down with narrowed eyes before stepping away from the door she's been blocking from Josh.

Before Josh could step inside, Selvia grabs her arm, making him look back at her with one of the eye brow raised.

"Don't do or say anything stupid, he's not in good condition." She whispers harshly to get her point across and let's go of his arm as soon as he nods his head in understanding.

The door closes with a small click and Josh is in the room all alone with the boy people like to think is his fucking brother. His eyes flicker towards the bed he's lying on and he takes long step until he's standing right next to him.

He bites his lip to stop the smile to  spread on his face as he takes Harry's figure in. The way his skin is so pale and the dark bags under his eyes, he looks like someone whose haunted by the ghosts. He notices how weak he has become and sighs loudly, kneeling down next to his face on the floor.

"Oh baby brother," He whispers, a small smile playing on his lips as he brings his hand up to pet Harry's head over and over again.

"Look at you, look how weak you are, how bad you're hurt." He continues, his hand now moving away from Harry's hair and looming over the cold skin of his forehead. "It's all because of father, it never would've happened if he had treated us like equals."

His face becomes hard at the thought of his father, his fists clench on their own and he feels his heart beating a little faster, he hates him, more than anything else in the whole wide world. For him, he is nothing but a monster, a monster who took away his childhood.

"I used to love you, you know? You were so cute when you were born, I liked how your eyes were green just like mine." His sight becomes unfocused when he remembers the the first time he had seen him. Though his mother kept Josh as far away from her baby, Josh was excited to see what his little brother looked like.

"I adored you so much, I did. I loved to play with you every chance I got. Your fucking mother didn't allow you near me though, only when dad was home, she disliked me, I don't know why Harry." Josh explains with a frown, looking down at the carpeted floor and sighing at the sad memories. "Do you know why, Harry? I.. I was a child just like you."

Josh looks up at Harry but doesn't wait for a response, assuming that he's in a deep slumber and his whispering will not do any good to wake him up.