Part 3

The small ball came in too fast for me to comprehend. He had a huge smirk which was almost a smile playing upon his lips.
He was showing off because I've never done this before. I probably looked like a mixture of stupid and pathetic my little arms throwing the ball.
"Try holding the seams" Jason's personal trainer explained. He held the ball and showed me where to hold and how it should release.
"You know your spending too much time on me" I threw the ball pathetically turning to him with a frown.
"And why is that" his eyes watched where the ball went and then returned to me.
"Because I don't care about pitching and I'm not coming back, he's the only reason I'm here" I pointed at Jason a bit aggravated with not being able to throw a stupid little ball.
His smirk just stayed on his lips as he walked over to us.
"We have to spend 4 hours together and I have a family dinner which this thing is definitely not coming to" he explained to his personal trainer. "That thing" that made me begin to clench my fists.
"Well next time don't let me waist my time on someone who doesn't even care about learning the sport. Got it Chapman?" He lectured pointing a finger at him.
Jason didn't seem fazed he just shrugged his shoulders.
"Back to work!" He ordered him and Jason ran back to the pitchers mound and began throwing endless fast pitches.
Then the trainer looked at me. "And you, get off my field" he pointed towards the exit fiercely.
And I might have reacted a bit extreme.
I turned to him and glared. "Look Mister, your not going to yell at me to get off my own schools field and that pitch bitch over there is not going to call me a thing!!" I went off.
I grabbed one of the little white balls with red seams clutching it in my hand and I have to admit the coach looked a bit scared.
Jason had turned around to watch but he had an expressionless appearance.
"I have a name. So call me by it you dick heads" I took the ball and threw it as hard and forcefully as I could.
It banged the cushioned board hard making a loud noise.
Jason was still staring at where the ball had hit.
His trainers mouth was wide open.
"Close your mouth before you catch flies" I bit out. He closed his mouth but his eyes were still wide.
"Why haven't you been pitching like that" he let out one of those surprised chuckles. "That was amazing and it hit the perfect target" he pressed his hand to his head.
"Um, because I don't care for baseball" I shrugged still annoyed with the earlier situation.
"Well maybe you can come play for our baseball team this season" I laughed at that.
"I don't think so" I grabbed the little duffel I had brought with me and my water bottle.
I left him standing there with a frown.
I heard footsteps behind me which made me almost have another explosion.
I turned around slowly my jaw clench trying to stop my mouth from running.
"Pitch Bitch?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "What happened to jackass" he raised an eyebrow.
"I like pitch bitch better" I smiled to my surprise he was smiling too.
"Then I'm going to call you Mad Fatty" I chuckled and turned around continuing my walk home.
"I'm not fat but the mad suits me"
"Eh your fat, my mad fatty" I could tell he was smirking.
"Bye pitch bitch"
"Bye mad fatty"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I opened the front door to my house, sweating from the walk there.
"I'm home" I yelled letting my family know.
My little sister Kerry walked out of the kitchen a tube in her nose and a cap on her head.
"How was chemo?" I asked giving her a tight hug.
"Tiring as usual" she sighed. "I baked you a cake" she beamed a huge smile at me.
"Take me to it" I smiled back trying to stop the tears welling in my eyes.
She pulled me into the kitchen and showed me a chocolate cake with strawberry icing.
"Your favorite" she handed me an already cut piece.
"I love you Kerry" I took the piece of cake and began to eat it.  The cakes never were the best but I ate them to make her happy.
"Hey Kerry you want to make a cake with Steph?" I raised an eyebrow.
She jumped up and down excitedly.  She had the biggest crush on him.
"Yeah!" I pulled out my phone and dialed Stephens number.
"Hey Mads"
"Hey your favorite girl wants to make cake with you" I knew that was all I had to say and he was in.
"Okay I'm on my way."
In about ten minutes Stephen was here.
I opened the door for him and Kerry came running to him.
"Hey Kerry" he kissed her forehead giving me a wink.
"Hi" she squealed and blushed.
"So we're making cupcakes?" She nodded quickly and we all walked into the kitchen.
She stood with the spatula.
"Okay Madison will man the ingredients. She'll get the measurements and everything we need. I'll pour everything in and Steph will mix them" she smiled wide and proud.
We both nodded as if we were her staff.
"Positions!" She yelled and we all lined up.
It's short yes I know and I'm sorry. Interesting fact I'm currently on a road trip so I have a lot of time to write. 😊 whelp lets hit the usual. Please
Vote
Comment
Share

++++++++++End of Part 3++++++++++