The Jock and The Emo Boyxboy

Start from the beginning

"Okay okay mom. I'll give you grandchildren some how." I say laughing.

"Good now go get washed up for dinner." she laughs. And that my friends is how I came out to my mom.

"End of flashback"

After that everything got better. I meet my best friend Sammie the next day when they came over to to help us finish unpacking. The only this is I'm still a closet gay. I only came out to my mom, Sammie and her parents. I didn't go back to school until 10th grade. My mom didn't want to take any chances of my sperm donor finding us even though he was in jail. Just a precaution she says. It didn't bother me at all. So when I started that year I just didn't feel the need to tell anyone. It's was my business not anyone else's. Plus my mom didn't want me to tell the school. She was afraid I'd get bullied. Me get bullied. Yeah right. But I did as she asked. Then I meet him. The love of my life. At the time I didn't know that. I really didn't like him when I meet him. I didn't do the whole jock thing. Yes I said jock. Yeah he's hot but I didn't do the whole jock thing. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those girly gays. I love sports. I play sports just not at school. Me and my boys play them all the time. We go to the park all the time to play. Iy's just not my thing. Then after I established my rep as the school badass bully I still didn't come out. On my first day of school I had Sammie with me the whole way. We got our parents to talk to the school to get the same schedule. It was really cool of them. Then I meet Seth, Ethan and Jamie. The 5 of us all emo have been pretty much inseparable since but I'm closer to Sammie than anyone she knows everything about me. And I'd like to think that I know everything about her. She's a little hottie. Hey just cause I'm not attracted to girls doesn't mean I don't know when they are hot. And she is she's beautiful. She had long black hair. Dyed of course, she's a natural blonde. Poor girl. She fucking hates it. She's about 5'5 she not fat but she's not skinny either. I tell her all the time it's baby fat. Which usually gets me or anyone else that says that a slap on the back of the head. Yeah she is just about as violent as me. She's funny, smart, sarcastic, lovable when you get to know her. She's....oh god I can't even explain her. You just have to know her I guess. She is going to make some poor asshole lucky. In my book no guy is good enough for her. Yeah I get say so if a guy gets to date her or not. I really don't know why but for some reason if I don't like them then she won't date them. I keep telling her that's not right she is going to miss out on some great guy but she says 'if they can't get along with my best friend then they are not worth it'. And if they rub me the wrong way she says something is wrong with them. I guess you could say I'm pretty good judge of character. Once this guy asked her out and I just got a bad vibe from him and shook my head no so she turned him down 3 days later we were watching the news and guess who's face pops up. Yep you guessed it. That guy that asked her out. He was going to jail for rape. Apparently he had a history of it. Pretty fucked up right. Then another guy had a history of being abusive. One just treated girls like crap. The list goes on. Now she value my opinion even more. I'm just freaky like that. She says it's ESP. Oh and she fucking rich. For my 16th birthday she got me a 1969 camero. She knew that I always wanted one but since my mom couldn't afford to get me one. She told her parents that's what she wanted to get me. Yes she is spoiled but she doesn't let it go to her head. If it was up to her parents she would have everything. After years of arguing with her parents the finally agreed to a little compromise. That they could only buy her stuff she asked for. Good for her but not her parents. She only compromised because she knew they would never tell her no and she knew she wouldn't ask for anything unless she had to. Does that make sense. Then you have Seth he's the funny one nice well more flirty than anything he flirts with everyone even guys. I think he is a closet gay. Like me but I'm half way out right? The important people know. Thats all that matters to me. Wait that sounded wrong. They are important to but I just want to wait to tell them. Anyway he has at the moment at lest. Black hair with blue bangs. Yes he likes to dye his hair different colors. He has green eyes about my height 6'0. Smart. A huge pain in the ass. Ethan what can I say about Ethan not much he is the silent type. A man of few words but when you need him he is there. Strong silent type with a mix of a therapist in there. Jamie ugh he is a over grown kid I swear. He acts like he eats nothing but fucking sugar all the time that's how hyper his is but they are all around good guys. Yeah we are a bunch of weird people Sammie the sarcastic, violent bitch. Seth the funny, flirty jerk off. Ethan the strong silent therapist. Jamie the hyper big kid. And me the mean bad ass bully. Great combo of friends huh? But in all honesty I'm not that mean. I just take no shit. From no one. Not even the jocks. We fight constantly. It's like it's in our DNA or something. The only one I can't and will not fight with is Beau. Yep that's my baby's name Beau Hunter. All American football player. Quarterback to be exact. Blonde hair most amazing purplish eyes. Weird right. 6'0 my height. Same build like a boxer. Muscles but not to much. I'm telling you he is hot. That's not just my opinion. That's everybody's opinion. He can turn a straight guy gay. He probably has we just don't know it.