The Jock and The Emo Boyxboy

Ugh! Why am I so tired? I wonder. I guess a long day at school fighting with everyone will do that to you. Yes I'm what you call the bad boy the bully of my school. Let me introduce myself my name is Liam Cross, I'm 18, I'm a senior in high school. I'm your stereo typical emo. No I don't cut well not anymore anyway I stopped 2 years ago. I had a rough childhood my oh so great father use to beat the fuck out of us till my mother finally got enough courage to leave him. I started cutting for two reasons one my father, two I had a crush on someone and I thought something was wrong with me. That I wasn't normal. I was a freak. I didn't know what was wrong with me. It wasn't a normal crush. It was on a boy. Yeah I know I freaked. I couldn't understand what was going on. Why did I find this boy so cute? I was 10 for fuck sakes. I was a freak of nature. So between my sperm donor and me finding out I thought guys were cute I needed something. I really don't know what I needed. I don't know if I needed to feel more pain, to control something, to kill myself, I really can't explain it all I know is when I cut I felt better. And I was okay with it. That was until my life got better. My mom left my dad when I was 15 and I also told her that something was wrong with me. After we left my sperm donor we moved to a new town. My mom left no trace of us. In hopes he would never find us after he got out of jail yes my mom pressed charges and everything. My last beating was the last straw for her. He beat me so bad I had 2 broken ribs, a broken arm and I was black and blue all over. After everything was said and done we left. We move to a small town with my moms friend from high school. My sperm donor didn't know my mom still talked to her. Kathy had a daughter my age we talked over the internet for years. Her name is Samantha I'll tell you more about her later. So after we moved and I told her everything and it was a weird conversation.

"Flashback"

"Hey mom..uh..can we talk? I have no idea how I was going to explain everything. By now I knew what I was but I had no idea how I was going to tell her.

"Sure baby what is it?" she asked. In her sweet motherly voice. Where do I start? How do I explain this?

"Umm..okay...uh..well...you know how I've dated girls?" I ask. And I have I've dated girl after girl. I just never found them attractive. Cute maybe but never attractive. I was never attracted to them. Never felt anything for them. Besides friendship.

"Yeah what of it?" she says. okay I can do this. I know I can.

"Okay well I've never been attracted to them."

"Okay baby but what are you trying to tell me?" she ask.

"Ugh! Mom! Sheesh! I've never been attracted to a girl. They are kinda repulsive to me. I've tried I really did but they just don't do anything for me. When I kiss them I want to puke. They are just gross. No offense. Mom I'm sorry but I did try." I tell her on the verge of tears because I know she is fixing to disown me and I have no where to go. I just moved here. I have no family, no friends. It's just me and my mom. Shit why didn't I think this through.

"No offense taken baby but are you trying to tell me your gay?" she asked laughing. I just nod my head. "Oh baby that's wonderful! As long as you know who you are." she says hugging me. My jaw drops in shock. What the hell!

"So your not mad? Your only son is gay." I say.

"No baby. I'm not mad. Like I said as long as you know who you are and your happy. Then I'm happy for you. I don't care that your gay. Your my son, I love you no matter what. As long as I get grandchildren in the future." she tells me.

"Uh mom I'm gay. I'm pretty sure 2 men can't have children."

"I better get grandchildren. There's adoption, there's plenty of way to get kids baby." she argues. I just laugh at her. I mean come on how many gays come out to their parents only to argue over grandchildren. Shouldn't they argue over the fact that he's gay? No not my mother she gets upset over grandchildren.