Telling the news...

FAITHS POV:

As i walked out the bathroom i heard laughing and chuckling, i saw Justin sat on the sofa with no top on and his snap on infront of his laptop with Chaz next to him. Demi&Ryan were on the other couch watching TV. 

''So im on the tour bus, we have one more show untill i take a 2 week break! Thats so cool, aint that right chaz?'' Justin said turning the laptop to face Chaz. Ah twitcam. 

I stood in the doorway watching them, Justin looked up at me then looked a this laptop. Then his eys flicked up, he put his arm out

'Ayyye baby come here, look who it is beliebers!'' I smiling and walked over as Justins hand took my waist pulling my town to sit in the middle of Chaz and Justin.

''Say Hello!'' Justin said.

''Hey beliebers'' I said waving my hand, my eyes still felt puffy.

Chaz popped his head behind me and started pulling faces causing me to laugh, Justin looked a tme and a worried expersion come over him. Maybe he noticed my puffey eyes,

''Babe, you okay?''  He whispered,

I nodded and Justin got his phone out to answer some questions from Twitter. We had about 2 million views right now and more were coming every second. Me, Justin and Chaz sat on the sofa answering questions and chatting. While Chaz answered a few Justin stared tickerling me, laughing i threw my hands in the air. When we stopped i rested my head on my hand which was held up by my knee. I was in plain view of the camera, i flicked through my twitter as did Justin. I saw one.

@justinbieber @FaithIsTheName, Is that a ring on your finger?! Omb is it from Justin?! Are you guys like getting married?! OMB! Congrats.

My eyes grew as did Justin as he looked at his phone, i dropped my hand from the view of the camera and smiled nervosuily at the camera.

''Okay Guys, that all for tonight. Thank you, your all amnazing. I love you so much, bye beliebers.'' He said blowing a kiss and closing his laptop.

I turned to look at Justin and stood up, looking through my phone soon enough #FustinEngaged was trending. Justin sat flicking through twitter, i started to pace as Chaz sat there akwardly.

''Aye guys its okay, they might not of seen the exact finger. Just say its a normal ring that ment nothing,'' Chaz began before i shuvved my phone in front his face, showing him a tweet.

It was a picture of me resting on my hand looking down at my phone. They had the ring on my finger in plan view. It was clear. He scratched the back of my enck as i took my phone back and started to chew my nails.

''Plus im not lieing to my beliebers, that not fair. '' Justin said, standing to walk over to me.

I could feel tears coming to my eyes as i watched people get bad and upset about the ring and some people happy. What if this was already on front pages of newspapers, people are gunna hate me. Justins going to loose fans, what have i done? I felt a warm pair of arms around my shoulders, that was not Justins hugs. I turned around to see Chaz, wrapping my arms around his waist i hide my face in his chest. His like my big brother:) Justin diggedChaz making him let go, i chuckled as Justin wrapped his arms around my waist. I then thought about the baby and howw i still havent told him. 

''Its gunna be okay, i promise. We will speak to scooter, we just dont answer any questions and no one will no okay?'' Justin said, i just nodded and heard the bedroom door open.

''Awwh did you tell him? I told you everything would be okay,'' I heard Demi say,

I pulled away instatly and gave her a glair, she scratched her neck.