Never Too Late

So I figured I should start doing authors notes when I'm talking about unrelated topics other than the books I'm sharing. But where's the originality in that? This book is me just rambling and giving my opinions all the while recommending books. In conclusion, I will not be writing an author's note! Just some news and if I feel like sharing my personal life I'll write about that (which I totally will).

In this world there are either talkers or writers, I am both.
-Hungerkittens
March 2, 2016

Referring to extroverts and introverts.

-

I want to dedicate this chapter to Cross-Warrior who is the author of Never Too Late. She is an amazing author and friend, so make sure to check out her other books! All of her works have kept me at the edge of my seat. In fact, I kept falling off my seat too many times I started falling off a cliff. It'll be worth your while in the end.

-

When abused Kailey Star meets vampire Prince, Justin Cain, her whole world turns upside down when she finds out the existence of vampires and monsters. Leaving her life to join an Academy filled with humans (who are also aware of monster) and monsters themselves.

Six years later a week before humans are to be sold as servants to monsters, Kailey runs away from the school meeting werewolf Prince, Jayden Fields. Before Jayden and Kaily can successfully run away, Kailey's teachers find her and she is forced back to be sold.

But who will buy her? Will it be one of the Princes?

-

Now tell me that doesn't sound awesome? If you're wondering, it isn't a love triangle and there isn't much romance in the book. On to the characters!

-

Kailey is a feisty, rebellious teenage girl. If you've ever played High School Story she's a little like Koh but less gothic and motorcycles. She is not affected by vampire bites or their charm speaking (making vampires to persuade the peel an into doing what they want). This makes Kailey a wide interest for monsters to experiment at her. But only the richest can get her hands on her during the auction. Like always, Kailey is resistant to the idea because she absolutely despises monster with all her life force. Kailey will definitely put up a fight. For what I've read so far, Kailey makes for an excellent female protagonist.

Jayden can be seen as the nice guy as the story. He and Kailey make for a much better ship than Justin and Kailey. Jayden is a werewolf and is the Prince of the werewolves. He finds Kailey when she was running away from the school and attempts to help her and tries to befriend her, but she continuously refuses his help being the stubborn girl she is. Overall, Jayden is a friendly, generous werewolf unlike most of his kind. 

Being the one who put Kailey in the school in the first place she hates Justin, the Prince of Vampires, even more than all monsters combined. Justin is just as mischievous as Kailey however, always getting in trouble due to not following the rules. He is less friendly and more rude and sarcastic than Jayden. He likes to annoy people with Kailey being his favorite persons to bother. There's definitely no OTP in that!

-

The author did a fantastic job describing everything and the plot was lively. All the character's personalities were humorous and enjoyable to read about! I give Never Too Late 5/5 star ratings and 10/10 scale rating!

-

Favorite Qoutes:

"Again," he said, smiling as he gave me his usual remark to me telling in to drop dead

Justin making a comeback to Kailey's drop dead remark.

Jayden shrugged

Jayden shrugged. He shook his head like a dog, and then he let his head fall back like mine to gaze at the stars. I glanced at him, watching how is hair shone from the moonlight. "I don't mind. I dry fast," he said.

Jayden making subtle hints to Kailey.

-