2

in the night, the dark forest was the most beautiful thing harry has ever seen. there was little blue fireflies flickering on and off lighting up the path. the erotic flowers growing out of the ground caught his attention. harry leaned down to touch the flower but as soon as he brushed his fingertips against the petals softly, the flower slowly closed up. harry pulled his hand away from the flower when he seen the faint glow from the pouch from the aster plant. he stood up and looked around, looking for the boy.
-
louis stood behind a tree watching harry play with the flowers. when he saw the flower close beneath harrys fingertips, he moved closer and sat on the ground behind a bush. he watched as Harry turn around, his eyes wandering like he was looking for something/someone. louis tried to hold in a giggle he thought about how sneaky he was until he seen a pair of feet right in front of him. louis looked up slowly admiring harry's beautiful body.

looking into his green eyes louis never noticed how beautiful they were, he fell into a trance looking into the green orbs speckled with gold not noticing that harry was speaking to him. "what?" louis asked softly pulling his eyebrows together in confusion.

harry chuckled softly looking at louis, he sighed, "what is your name, boy?" louis bowed his head 'im not a boy' he thought 'im almost 18'. he raised his eyebrows at harry and said, " i'm louis, nice to meet you." he stood up and put out his hand for harry to shake. harry smiled and took louis small hands into his, seeing the small boy's cheeks tint he brought the boys hand up to his lips and gave it a small peck.

louis pulled his hand from Harry's mouth and turned away from him and started to run. "wait, " he heard harrys voice from behind him. gliding softly through the trees making sure to not get hurt. "ouch" louis stopped running turning looking to see what happened. he walked back untill he seen harry on the floor, face contorted in pain. "oh no, harry? " louis ran over to harry and gently put his fingertips on arm as if it would soothe the pain.

harry put his hand on louis dainty wrist moving the small boys hand from his bicep. " louis its okay. its just a cut" harry smiled, but louis was not taking it. " no harry, this is not okay, come on, get up, no time to waste here, we have to fix you! " harry looked at louis confused before speaking "where are we going? " louis laughed covering his mouth with the back of his hands, "to my house, silly. i can fix you there! " harry smiled shaking his head at louis trying to be so helpful. Harry got up from his seat on the grass dusting off the dirt that got stuck on his legs. He looked down to see louis still on his knees, sitting on his calves, hands folded in his lap, and looking up at harry.

harry sighed and held out his hands to help louis up. louis took his hands and stood up sloting their fingers together looking down to hide his face from harry and smiling big.
-
Once they reached louis hut they have already learned the basics about each other and more. harry was surprised to hear that louis was taken in by modest. he knows modest is not the best person out there but they have done a great job with louis. he's so kind and funny. he loves just looking into the small boys beautiful blue eyes and small smile on his pink lips

louis showed him around and they went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. louis told harry to stay put while he gets a flannel to clean up the "hurt spot" louis pouted and stomped away when harry laughed at him for saying that.

When louis came back with a flannel he wet it and started to clean Harrys wound. harry cleared his throat and smiled when louis looked up at him. "um, earlier today when we first met, you kissed me, why ?" Louis eyes widened and he started to panic "i-i i'm sorry- wait- you're not even gay right, i just- i just- thought-" harry brought his hands up to louis face, softly running his thumb over louis cheekbone, louis melted into the touch. harry smiled, "louis, it's okay, i liked it, no reason for a pretty boy like you to be worried. " louis blushed under harrys stare. "you-you liked the kiss. it wasnt bad? sorry if it was though. it was my first kiss." louis eyes widened when he noticed what just spilled out of his mouth. harry laughed.
-
harry stared at louis in awe bringing his face closer for another small kiss, just a little longer than the one before. louis went up on his toes and brought his hands up to tangle his fingers through harrys curly brown hair and the other hand at the nape of his neck. harry slowly brought his hands down louis back while their lips molded together stopping at the bottom of his spine. he gripped onto louis hips pulling him closer which made louis let out a squeak and pull away from their kiss. he rest his head on harrys shoulder and pulled him into a hug going back on his toes to kiss harrys neck right under his ear.

"lou? " harry breathed placing a small kiss on louis golden feathery hair. "yes harry? "
he spoke into harrys shoulder making his words come out a big muffled. harry places his hand on louis face moving it so he is looking into the pretty boy's eyes. "do you want to come to the festival with me? it ends at sunrise and im sure there is plenty of time." louis smiled and nodded his head "but first i'll get you a plaster to cover up that cut." louis smiled and gave harry a peck on his shoulder before running off.