Just A Netflix And Chill Thing

Rarity (in media)

Jayy POV

Dont play with ha
Dont be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
Im back and im better
I want you bad as ever
Dont let me just let us
I wanna give you better
Baby its whatever

Rare bellowed the song in the car as we were driving. Its planned to take her to this amusement park and ride a few rides. Tbh i was really feeling Rare which was rare lol catch my pun. But fr she was so sweet and adorable and she made me feel like i had a purpose. All the time that ive been gay i always thought that i didnt need nobody but me and Dej but shit guess i was wrong. Shit finally seemed to be going up for me and i knew she had everything to do with it.

We pulled up to the McDonalds and ordered becuz my lil Rare Bear was hungry. She hates when i call her that but i love that shit. But right when we got our and ate it started pouring rain. Guess i didnt check the weather report before planning this day.
Damn Rare-
I looked over at her and she was knocked smh. I smiled and took my jacket off and covered her with it then drove all the way back to the crib listening to the rain pat against the window shield. Once we pulled up i looked over and ha weird ass was already up all comfortable in my jacket. We walked into the house and plopped on my bed.
Sorry Rare I was planning on taking you to the amusement park but its pouring so i guess we chilling here beautiful
Im fine with that babe lemme get the snacks lets netflix and chill this thing

She jumped off the bed onto the floor taking her shorts off revealing cute ass Victoria Secret underwear. The sight if that ass as she took the shorts off was amazing and made me wanna say fuck them snacks. But my stomach was like naa i could go for some snacks smh my fat ass.

She came back up with some Doritos, Juice, and Oreos and we sat up and watched a bunch of Netflix movies just call up under each other. Rare had dozed up my lil sleeping beauty and while She was out i thought about making us official. She made me incredibly and yeah we argued but that shit always ended in bomb ass sex and breakfast in the morning. A nigga could really get used to that. The more i thought about the more my heart jumped and i grabbed my phone to texted Dej. I missed hanging with my nigga. Before Vem and Rare me and Dej were always together, not saying that as a bad thing its jus that we fell off a lil. But dont get me wrong thats still my mf nigga and ill go to war for her anyday of the week.
Hello
Hola why ya ass sound sleepy
Just got up from a nap what you tryna be on today
Girl its almost midnight mf
Aw damn we been sleep all day bae wake up
Nah let ha sleep but i wanna introduce you to someone toma
Who bet not be one of ya lil hoes
Nah man i ain like that nomo you'll see but ay ima holla at you in the a m lates lil nigga
Later big nigga

I hung up thinking about toma and how i might actually be falling for this girl smh. I glanced down at her beautiful face and i knew she was definitely a keeper and ima let ha know that toma most def.

I turned off the tv moved Rare under the covers and snuggled her into me kissing on her neck softly. I saw her smile a lil as she turned over and curled up on my chest. I chuckled and soon i was out like a light and fell into a wild ass dream about Rare having a baby. But you know they say dreams tell the future.... 💖

Sorry i havent been updating but the next update will be in 4 days so count down

Vote
Comment
Share