I'm Gone Make You Feel It

Dej (in media)

Tell me why you wanna be bad...
Tell me why you wanna be bad babe..
Sweating why you calling me daddy...
Giving you the best you eva had babe..
Make me feel like you aint neva had it..
Stretching you out like you are elastic...
Turn around..
Poke it out so i can grab it...
Tip that ass over like we in gymnastics...
Gymnastics...
Uhhh.. Uhhh...
Baby tell me that you wanf it deeper...
I dont ever wanna come out...
Put you in a coma...
Yeah a sleeper...
I know that ya body's been in drought...
So girl...
I'm gone make you feel it...

November kissed me everywhere i mean everywhere... My moans were uncontrollable it's like my body only survived off her touch.. She felt all over me traveling all over my body. She finally got down to my pussy and slid her tongue in slowly which caused my body to jump but she held me down. My mind was everywhere and i focused it down to just her... Her touch felt so right like it was supposed to be me who got her love.. Love?... Am i in love with her?... My thoughts were blocked when a huge wave of pleasure hit me hard... I moaned out her name loud as the pleasure settled in making me cum. I felt her climb on top of me and kiss me again. Her lips were wet from my cum and i attacked them violently flipping her over in the process. I stripped her teasing every part of her with my tongue tracing my name on her inner thigh causing her to tense up but rubbed her thighs making her relax. Finally after planting kisses all around it i dove in. The taste caused me to groan she tasted like heaven. Her clit was swollen as i bit down on her clit soft at first cuz i didnt want to hurt her but soon she got used to it and i bite harder. My inner dominance came over and i got up and went to get my strap. I got on top of her and slid inside her slowly she gripped my back digging ha nails in it. The pain felt intoxicating. Man ive neva had no sex like this before. Usually i get the head and dip. I thrusted deeper inside her putting both ha legs in my hands. I watched ha eyes roll back and all i could think is how beautiful she looks...
Say something baby *my voice got deep and seductive*
Deeper daddy...
The softness in ha voice sent chills down my spine and i thrusted even deeper filling ha up. I felt her back arch and i help her down as she moaned loud inside my ear. I started thrusting deep and fast inside her i wanted her to cum and now... I had to hear her...
I felt her breathen quicken as i looked deep into her eyes as she came all over my strap... She moaned out my name and it made my breath stop. I felt like i couldnt breath because no one had eva said my name like that before. I looked down and she was passed out so i slid out of her going to wash my strap. I put it up and put some boxers on and a sports bra and peeped the claw marks in my back. It made my clit jump to see them. I threw a t shirt on my baby... Yeah im calling her that.. And slid inside the bed and as soon as i got comfortable she cuddled close to me causing me to smile hard. my gay ass i grabbed my phone and snapped a picture putting it on Instagram with the caption
Mine
Vem squeezed me tight mumbling for me to go to sleep so i cuddled with her wrapping my arms around ha waist pulling her close... I think i really LOVE this girl man... Cuz shes not just any girl...shes like my best friend...

Updating every other day so stay posted & make sure you guys follow my main characters on Instagram
@yusspeat (Dej)
@htxmarleydoll (November)
Jaylas Character coming soon