Believe in Love

FEW THINGS TO KNOW

There's no main character for the girl's role here because I'm still thinking about it. So I put y/n (your name) instead just so you can imagine it with your name or just any girl you want to lead the role.

• I don't have a schedule to update but I've decided to finish this story since I've already started it.

• If you have any questions, message me here on wattpad or via instagram, y.ouarenotalone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am currently editing this story but it's nothing big, I'm just going to fix some parts that's all. I want the best for this book that's why I'm not updating frequently. So if ever you have my story in your library and you keep getting an update of the same chapters it's because I want to neatly arrange the plot for this story though there still might be some mistakes but bear with me. I'm only human, lol.

GRATITUDE

I've only reached a hundred reads and more than 10 votes and it makes me happy. Thank you to those of you who actually took their time reading this story. So, here it is.

P R O L O G U E

MICHAEL JACKSON, the best-selling author. Although it has a nice ring to it, it's only his dream for now as he's still in the process of pursuing it.

He is always inspired to write different kinds of stories, different genres that will give you emotions you didn't know you could feel.

Michael just always has something in his mind that he loves to share through writing. He also likes to travel as he use the money he inherited to learn some new things in different places and donate to the poor at the same time - and that's basically where he always get his inspiration.

But on one certain day, he suddenly felt empty, and he knew he's lacking something as he didn't know what to write next after pouring his brain out to his laptop. Fingers aching from typing for hours and eyes stinging from being too close to his laptop screen.

As he was observing and criticizing his work, that's when it clicked to him that he's just not impressed with his writing skills anymore. There's something missing. But he can't find what it is to spice up his story a bit more.

That is until he met this girl; she's different, unique, and so cold like the snow. With that, Michael thought that he found who he didn't know he was finding and planned to help her.

But this time, he will not help her like how he helped the poor, but to help her how to believe in love instead.

And maybe, that's how his life spiced up and became a roller coaster.

-J