!50!

(THIS IS FUCKING 2135 WORDS AND IT TOOK LIKE THREE HOURS TO WRITE PLSASE PLDASE PLEASE NOTIFY ME OF ANY ERRORS I'M TOO LAZY TO READ THAT AGAIN)

it's max baby: we're leaving for the airport now

steven m: airport?? what about all your stuff??

it's max baby: the movers left two days ago so we'll get there at the same time

steven m: sick

steven m: see you in a few hours

brenny bear: gay

--

the drive to the airport was boring. the radio wasn't working because they were out of range and max hadn't bothered to bring a charger into the car, so his phone died. at least his mom tried to make conversation.

"hey, sweetie, why don't you text steven? i think i have a charger in my bag. look for it, i need to pay attention to the road." max stretched and reached for his mom's bag, grabbing it and opening it. he shuffled some things around before he eventually found the charger. he gently set the bag in the back of the car and plugged his phone into the port. it took awhile to come back on, but it did eventually.

--

it's max baby: this drive is boring someone entertain me

breezy babe: shIT SBIT THIS IS MY T IME TO AH IN E PEOPLE

breezy babe: OKAG WHAT DONYOU CALL A DEER WITH NO HEAD

steven m: what the fuck

brenny bear: uh?? a deer??

breezy babe: NO

breezy babe: YOU CALL IT DEAD

it's max baby: THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT BY ENTERTAIN ME

saroo: IT WORKED DIDN'T IT

it's max baby: WELL YEAH BUT MY MOTHER IS CONCERNED

dj weekes: oh god she has more i can tell by looking at her face

breezy babe: why did sally fall off the swing

steven m: that is literally the most overused thing

dj weekes: SHE'S TYPING FURIOUSLY IM SCARED

brenny bear: is it fast and furious

saroo: 2 fast 4 u

breezy babe: the swing was broken. swings were always breaking in sally's hometown because around the time most of the swings were manufactured, the good union welders were on strike due to the near slave labor conditions and the local factory owners used less-skilled scab workers to make substandard quality swings during the strike. so, in essence, sally's injuries were really the result of pink commie organized laborers who put their own wellbeing above children's safety. and, of course, sally's family had no health insurance to pay for her mounting hospital bills. her family sued the swing makers for damages. the case dragged on for weeks and bogged down the courts from more pressing criminal proceedings. and, to add insult to injury - literally - they lost the case because their ambulance-chasing lawyer missed crucial deadlines and couldn't properly depose a witness. while sally's family was under the impression that they would not owe money in the event they lost their personal injury case. they were shocked when they received a five-figure bill for expenses and court costs from the attorney's office to simply add to the unpaid medical bills.

it's max baby: BREE Zy

brenny bear: IM WHEEXING

saroo: WHAT THE FUCK