Chapter 3

Aphmau POV

I woke up with a blanket on me and Aaron sitting on the other couch reading a book. I am really tired of doing this. I mean Garroth is so jealous it pulls me and him farther apart...Irene why is my life so complicated? 

Aaron POV

I am tired I think I should take a nap like Aph but I like to watch her sleep its cute...haha. *He smiles*

Aphmau: what are you laughing about?

Aaron: haha---Ahh!

Aphmau: Haha did I scare you?

Aaron: *Breathes in and out* Yeah Irene Aphmau you scared the crap out of me!

Aphmau: hehe

Aaron: (Dang it now I can't watch her sleep...) 

Aphmau: Huh?

Aaron: NOTHING!

Aphmau: ok? Well I am gonna go home...

Aaron: Why?

Aphmau: Idk it just seems like your tired and I should leave you alone.

*She walks out ready to leave then Aaron grabs her and pushes her against the wall and kisses her* 

Aaron: Please don't leave....

Aphmau: A-Aaron....*starts blushing*

*He grabs her bottom lip and kisses her again*

Aaron: Stay?

Aphmau: ok I will

Aaron: Want to go to the couch and continue kissing?

Aphmau: ...

*Aaron picks her up carries her to the couch and lays her down and gets on top of her*

Aaron POV 

I am gonna say it YEAH I AM GONNA TELL HER!

Aaron: I love you Aphmau....

Aphmau: I-I love you too A-Aaron....

Aaron: Don't be so nervous Aphmau. Its just me...

Aphmau: Sorry.

Aaron: its ok

*They make out for 5 more minutes then they stopped and fell asleep*

Sorry about the short chapter I am sick and I am pretty busy with my other Aarmau book. I am sorry I hope you understand.