Chapter 6 - No longer alone (YOU)

After me and Rob had a chat we decided to actually get to lesson. We don't have the same lessons but he showed me to the room i was in. I looked through the window to see that the class was full of jocks and cheerleaders; great!
I was now alone again. Im a typical geek, how was i meant to cope in a class like this?
Time to walk in.
As i was strolling through the tables the class went silent. All eyes were on me.
"Hi" a blonde cheerleader said stroking my arm as i brushed past.
"Keep your eyes of her geek" wined a big brown haired jock.
Only if i knew i was more interested in him than her! But than again he would probably kill me if he knew i thought he was fit!
Finally i saw a spare seat at the back. It was next to a little black boy. I asked if i could sit there.
"Sure"
...
Moments went by with no sound. Everyone was still staring at me; they couldn't make it any more bait!!
For the whole lesson i just kept on dreaming about the perfect life. Then reality would hit me and i was stuck in this shit whole!
The school bell rings
I saw Rob standing in the door frame, waiting for me. He came in when everyone had exited and sat on my table.
" don't look so depressed your no longer alone, you have me!"
He said to reassure me. He punched me and the shoulder:
"Come on I'm hungry and you wont like me when I'm hungry!"
We both laughed.